Chapter 3

-The Drowning Of  A Kingdom And A Son-

Bedraf Dekon kicked the cage with his leg when doses of frustration chocked his soul. He wondered how he missed it, Drammen wouldn't give them Slaveina when he becomes the King not in a million years. One of the prisoners came near him.

"How does it feel now huh.. Bedraf? Have you reached the feeling yet? Have you suffered like Prince Kaden who has been imprisoned for five years yet?"

"Why do you insist on dying young, my friend? My father is going to rescue me. He's not like the great King who died like a dog"

"Oh don't you dare call our great King Hamsell a dog!"

Dekon hit his cage once again.

"Oh yes I dare. He's a selfish, foolish idiot who killed my people just for their blood"

"Because humans were born to be slaughtered and taken as slaves by the stronger and luckier ones"

"Oh well the slaves and unlucky ones are going to burn Slaveina to the ground right before those two red eyes of yours"

The guards hit their cages with their swords and gave them a frown.

"Enough or I'll hang both of you like filthy rats!"

Silvatra stood behind the window of her room watching Drammen spread his poison through her people. She wished her mother was there to help her but she left the castle and ran away when Silvatra was nine years old. The Queen didn't bear the King's dark heart and ran away with his brother. Drammen came near the castle and Silvatra gave him a frown then closed the window . He stared at her for a while then headed to a large room with a long table. He stared at the delicious food on the table and sat down in the King's chair. Marsal followed him with some of the royals and they sat on the table. Drammen stared at Marsal for a minute then stopped eating.

"I don't like what you're doing, Marsal"

"Am I doing anything that perhaps bothered you, your majesty?" Marsal said in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't stand in my way, Marsal. You know what I'm capable of doing"

Marsal put a piece of meat in his mouth and gave him a sarcastic smile. In a Kingdom far from Slaveina sat the Alpha and his son with the Luna and the Beta in the Portmanuel castle gathering around the chimney since the weather was unbearable.

"You can't be serious, Duncen. She can't be your mate"

"Father I love her and I'm sure about this. She must be enraged after what you've done with her brother"

"Are you out of your bloody mind?! She's a bloody Vampire and I don't want you to see her no more"

Duncen's frustration rose each minute.

"You can't forbid me from seeing my own mate!"

"Oh yes I can! And I can even lock you in a cage beside your sister!"

"Salvador!" Cried Luna Ellen.

"Stop this nonsense my boy and marry the Beta's daughter! You're going to be the next Alpha and I don't want you to make us Allies with the Vampires" said the Alpha in a calm tone.

"But father she's my mate and I won't be able to marry someone else"

Salvador paused and took a deep breath.

"Duncen don't you get it yet? She loves someone else and she's going to marry him"

Duncen was shocked by the news and he quietly sat back in his chair. Ellen ran to him, patted his shoulder and smiled at him.