Chapter 5

-Two Plans On The Loose-

He stared at the window as his eyes caught some men running towards the palace. He turned around and exited his room to see what was happening. Sounds of footsteps increased as they ascended the stairs. One of the men looked at him for a while then stopped moving.

"Kill him" came his reply as cold as his face.

He decided to attack those men and took out his sword and thrust it in his heart then turned around and dug his sword in another one's neck. He kicked a man with his leg making him fly backwards and kiss the ground then dug his sword in his back. An arrow was perfectly shot to reach another one's head making him hit the ground and die. He looked at the source of the arrow and noticed that it was Silvatra.

"Marsal! Are you alright?! What is happening?!"

"Drammen sent his men to kill me, your majesty"

She stared at him for a while then dragged him to a corner making sure no one was watching them.

"We have to end this mess, Marsal. You're the only loyal one left for me in this palace.. I don't want to lose you" she whispered.

"Don't worry about me, Princess. I won't let anyone hurt you"

She hugged him as he patted her hair but Drammen quickly interrupted their peaceful hug followed by his men.

"Well well.. Look what's happening here. The young immature Silvatra hugging a man"

He grabbed her hand, pushed her towards him and kissed her but she interrupted him with a slap and struggled to loosen his grip.

"Let me go!" She struggled one more time but he only tightened his grip and put his hand on her waist.

Marsal grimaced as he watched Drammen tease him.

"What, Marsal? Have you perhaps forgotten that I am her guardian?" He paused. "I can do whatever I want with her"

"Your end is on my hands, Drammen and after I kill you. Silvatra will be under my protection"

"Dare not threaten me, Marsal" he paused. "I will be your worst nightmare"

Drammen gave Silvatra a kiss on her cheek and winked at her.

"Follow me downstairs, sweetheart. I have something to tell you"

He smiled at her and then walked downstairs.

"You don't have to follow him if you don't want to"

"I won't"

He nodded and patted her hair.

"I need to visit the Portmanuel"

"Why? You know the Alpha might imprison you there"

"He will.. If I didn't explain everything to him"

Marsal sighed and nodded.

"Do it then"

Silvatra put on a blue dress, rode her soft, white destrier horse and headed to the the Werewolf Kingdom. Anxiety made her hands shiver as she ran with her horse in the great forest Verdurmina passing by plenty of the Hunter villages including the capital of the Hunter Kingdom, Erviena. She had to move slowly and carefully in the forest trying to avoid getting closer to the walls of the village. She marched faster as she reached the other forest that is separating the Werewolf Kingdom from the Hunter Kingdom which was the great forest Marcus. Her speed decreased as she moved past a fight between a Werewolf and a Hunter. Her breaths fastened and her horse's motion increased as it spotted a Werewolf. Adrenaline rushed through her veins increasing her fear and making her hurry towards the gates of Kingdom Montfort. Closer and closer she got and her eyes were wide open, admiring the Kingdom's beauty. She reached the gates of Kingdom Montfort and was allowed to enter the gates of Santander after they made sure she was unarmed. She took a deep breath as the soldiers of Santander surrounded her and looked down on her. A soldier interrupted their excitement to make her their new prey and ordered them to leave when they took out their arches ready to shred her.