Chapter 4

-The Two Night Visions-

A tall, muscular young man stood in front of her like a ghost in her worst nightmares. She gulped as she noticed his thin, tall face which made him look even more evil than he already seemed. His jawline contracted forming a grin rising her anxiousness. He ran his fingers through his tall, black hair and took a few steps towards her.

"Haven't I told you your father's sins can not be forgiven? It's inherited my dear.. Your greed and dark hearts are inherited"

"No! I promise I'm not like them!"

"You aren't like them.. Yet"

He grabbed his sword and pointed it at her.

"No, please.. I beg you"

A smile formed on his face as he took hold of it ready to cut her flesh out. She closed her eyes and listened to her loud heartbeats.

Her breaths were hurrying in and out of her body as if they were running from a monster awaiting them from both sides. Sweat ran down her face as her motion and struggling increased the heat burning her soul.

"Silvatra! Wake up, your majesty!" Yelled a voice beside her ears.

Her eyes were wide opened as the voice reached her ears awakening her senses and paralyzed body.

"Oh Marsal! What a nightmare it is! I've been cursed! Indeed I have!" She yelled without catching her breaths.

"What is it, your majesty? May I know the cause of your anxiousness?"

"I can't tell. Horrible nightmares I have, Marsal! Horrible indeed"

"About what? can you tell?"

She took a deep breath and coughed for a while.

"Clueless and mysterious. You can't tell if it's a lie or not. Doubtfully a lie though" she paused. "They seem real"

"Oh you can see the future then! Through your dreams"

"Stop this nonsense! I'm just cursed by some wicked witch"

She washed her face and drank some water then rested on her bed. Silence filled the room and it was soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Your majesty there is a letter for you"

The gentleman handed her the letter and left in a hurry.

'Princess Silvatra,

They sometimes say the less actions you take the more powerful the peasants become! I could only kneel down upon your feet merely to know how and when you bewitched my son for your own sake! This sick game you and Drammen are playing would do you no good. My son is now paying the price of your actions and now his condition cannot be described. For the sake of my kingdom and yours come visit me in the Portmanuel castle where you can tell my son the truth and convince him to marry his real mate.

The great Alpha, Salvador'

She tore the letter and threw it on the ground.

"Another threatening letter?"

"It's Alpha Salvador" she sighed. "He won't let me be. This sick old man"

Drammen marched to the dungeon with a smirk on his face. He headed to Bedraf Dekon's cage and leaned forwards. The Bedraf was laying on the ground so peacefully and silently.

"Wake up, peasant"

Dekon opened his eyes and spotted Drammen's sneaky eyes.

"Oh you..!"