Part 2

Greg and Denise invited me to come to tea at their house when Niall left but I just wanted to go home. I wanted to curl up in a ball under my duvet and cry. Bobby drove me home. "Thanks" I smiled weakly, getting out of the car. "Anytime Ciara. And Ciara? Dont worry too much about Niall. He'll be ok...he loves you so much. I hope you know that" he smiled at me. "I do...Thank you" I told him. I had to get away. I didn't want him to see me cry.

My Mum came up to my room later carrying a tray with tea and toast on it. "How are you love?" she asked me. I didnt reply i just shrugged. "I know it's hard watching him leave like that but it's not like he's gone forever Ciara! And you're still together, it's not like you've broken up" she pointed out. I nodded but it didn't make me feel much better. "Cheer up pet" she kissed my forehead and then left. I had no appetite. I just kept wondering whether I should call Niall or not. In the end, curiousity got the better of me and I skype messaged him.

He answered straight away. His face lit up when he saw me. "Hey beautiful" he smiled. I didn't reply I just sat there. This was a bad idea. It made me need him even more. "I need you" I said in a small voice, like a little girl. He was sitting on a plane seat on his own. Probably in first class when everyone else was asleep beacause it looked dark and he has his headphones in. "Oh Ciara..." he rubbed his face. "I just miss you thats all" I shrugged. "It'll get easier...us being apart...I hope" he said his head in his hands. "But what about when you meet one of those sexy american dancers and she makes a move and you fall in love with her and you decide never to come back to ireland and when you do, you bring your new dancer girlfriend and - " I ravelled on. "That would never happen you know that!" Niall shook his head. "I love you too much to let that happen".

"Ok" I said. "Ok?" he smiled. "Yeah Ok". We just sat there smiling like idiots for a while. "We're going to land soon so I gotta turn my laptop off" he said scowling. I sighed. "Ok. I love you baby" I kissed the screen and he laughed. "I love you too" he kissed the screen back and then he was gone.