Part 3

I didn't want to go to school the next day but mum dragged the duvet off of me. "Come on, Ciara" she said hopefully, trying to be sincere but I really wanted to scream at her and slam my door shut and hide under my lovely warm duvet. "I'm sick" I mumbled. It wasn't actually a lie. My chest had a darting pain going through it like somebody got a knife and dug it right in. Mum groaned. "Not today Ciara" she rubbed her forehead. "I have work...I can't be worrying about this now...Look love, I know your missing Niall...but it will get better. With time". I rolled over in the bed. I didn't want her to be nice to me. I wanted her to be mean so I could scream at her. I wanted to scream... But I didn't. I got up and dressed and went to school. Because I promised Niall I would.

"So...How are you?" my best friend Leanne said as I slumped down against the wall when we got to school. She was being nice as well.

''I dont know'' i replied with a shrug.

''Well...did Niall get there ok?'' She asked again.

''I dunno'' i shrugged again. I showed no emotion.

''Right...well, im sure the eight months will fly!''.

I completely ignored her this time. I knew i was acting like a total bitch but i wasnt in the mood for people being nice. Damn. I was evil.

Leanne looked really hurt. She was only trying to help i told myself. ''Le-'' i started but the bell rang. She looked at her shoes and then at me. ''I know Ciara...I know'' she said.

She knew exactly what to say then.

I wanted the schoolday to be over so I could go home and talk to him, but it felt like the longest day ever. When it eventually did end i was so drained, i went home and lied on my bed for a while. I woke up 2 hourse later, my iphone vibrating in my pocket. I knew exactly who it was. The only person i actually wanted to be there...but he wasnt.

''Hey'' he said into the phone, and i could tell he had been laughing. He was always laughing...God i loved his laugh. '' Hi!'' I said. ''Hows my favourite girl?'' He laughed easily. I smiled and blushed a little even though he couldnt see me. ''Im...better than last night'' i said truthfully. ''I miss you alot'' he said to me sighing. ''I miss you too...but how's New York?'' I asked him. I could faintly hear a giggle in the background. Iaughed to myself. ''HI HARRY'' i yelled down the phone. I could then hear Harry taking Nialls phone.

''Hi Ciara...Niall is in a depression because he misses youuu'' harry moaned. He always made me laugh. ''I miss him too!'' I laughed. ''I miss you too Haz! When are you coming to Mulingar next?''. Harry was about to answer when i heard somebody shout at them for being on the phone. ''Oops! Gotta go Ciara!'' He said. I could just about hear Niall in the background shouting ''I LOVE Y-'' and then the line went dead.