Part 6

Not telling Niall that I was coming to see him was torture. He Skype called me again that night, but this time he was alone in his room.

"Hey princess" he winked when I appeared on the screen. I waved and grinned at him. He was wearing a baby blue t-shirt that made his eyes sparkle even more than usual. His hair was fluffy and in a little quiff. "Hey Nialler".

"I have something for you" he smiled. "Me? Ooh what is it?". He held up his finger to signal me to wait a minute. He bent down and then he popped back onto the screen holding his guitar. I started to get excited. I loved when Niall sang to me. He had such an amazing voice. I always wished he was given more solo's on the One Direction albums. He cleared his throat and looked kind of shy.

"I've missed you a lot Ciara...And I wrote this song a few weeks ago but I kept it until now so you could have it on your birthday" he smiled. My heart was beating fast. "So here it is...Its called Back For You". He started to strum on his guitar and I was almost short of breath I was so happy.

Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there

I’m looking out at the crowd, you’re everywhere

I’m watching you from the stage yeah

You’re smile is on every face now

But every time you wake up

You’re hearing me say

Goodbye

BABY you don’t have to worry

I’ll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you

Lately, I’ve been going crazy

I’ll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you

My heart had stopped by then. Tears were pouring down my face. Niall looked up from his guitar smiling but he stopped when he saw me. "Don't you like it?" he asked me. "Are you kidding?...I think it's my favourite song you've written so far" I said, my voice a hoarse whisper. The tears kept coming. "Don't cry babe" he said smiling. "I miss you". "I wish you were here right now. I wanted to spend your birthday with you" he looked sad. I wiped my face. "I love that song...I love you" I said looking into his perfect eyes. "Happy Birthday princess" he said sadly. Then we were disconnected.

I fell asleep with my plane tickets held to my chest, humming the tune of "Back For You".