Chapter 9

It started off as only a few teenage girls.

"OHMYGOSH ITS NIALL HORAN!"

"HEY! GUYS! LOOK"

"NIALL!" they screamed.

Niall grabbed my hand protectively and I noticed the panic on his face.

"Its ok Ni, there only a few fans" I said softly, wondering why he was so worried.

"No, Ciara we have to get out of here. Like NOW" he held me hand and started to run. I followed behind him, gripping his hand for dear life. I looked behind me and saw what he was talking about.

Along with the group of girls, there was more and more people joining the mob. Some had cameras, flashing behind us, taking pictures of our backs.

"Who's she? Isn't that his girlfriend?"

"THATS his girlfriend?"

"Niall" I said, my voice wavering. "It's ok Ciara just keep running" he replied.

So we did. We ran and ran until we got to a dark, little alleyway and ran down it.

"Quick! In here!" Niall panted leading the way and dragging me in, out of sight of the still following mob.

As soon as he let go of my hand, I sunk down against the wall of the alley and sat on the cold ground in a out-of-breath mess. I put my arms around my knees and

"I think...we lost them" Niall panted. He looked over at me just as a tear escaped from the corner of my eye. "Hey!" he said walking over and sitting down beside me.

"Don't cry baby" He said putting his strong arms around me and pulling me into a hug. "They're gone now. I'm here I'm not going to let anybody hurt you".

"They were all running at us" I said in a small voice. "They weren't all fans either. Some were yelling some really mean things at us". He rubbed his forehead. I wiped my eye and knew that my mascara was running down my cheeks.

He reached up his thumb and wiped the mascara off my face. "I'm sorry Princess" he said slowly. "I'm so sorry. I know you're not used to this, I should have kept you away from the public...I'm an idiot" he shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's not your fault...How about we just go and chill in your hotel or something? Somewhere we're alone" I asked him in a small voice.

 "Yeah of course" Niall kissed my forehead and lifted me to my feet. He pulled off his hoodie and swung it around my shoulders, putting up the hood to block me from any hiding paparazzi.

"But won't they notice you?" I protested. "I don't care I want to make sure you're protected" he put his arm around me and I couldn't help smiling. He walked out of the alleyway, looking right and left first to make sure there was nobody watching. Then, we found the limo and drove to the hotel.

******************************************************************************************************

Authors Note:

Hi readers :) I don't know if there actually IS any readers...Ok if you are actually reading this story just please leave a comment and let me know that you are and what you think coz I really don't know whether its worth writing anymore if nobody is going to read it...?