Part 8

I walked to the stage entrance and I saw them. They were rehearsing Kiss You. They finished the song and they all went to get a drink and rest for a while. I could hear the boys talking amongst themselves. Zayn spoke first.

"Niall, I know you miss her, but you have to cheer up man" he said chugging a bottle of water. "Yeah mate, its terrible seeing you like this" Louis shook his head. Niall hung his head low and looked sad.

"I just miss her a lot" he said. "I'm not having a good day. I'm in a bad mood. You should all just stay away, I don't want to see anyone".

I walked out onto the stage, behind where Niall was standing.

"Even me?" I said smirking.

Harry beamed and Liam smirked nodded to Niall who hadn't turned around yet. He slowly turned his head, his eyes wide. He saw me and his face lit up like a Christmas tree. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. The boys all laughed and clapped like crazy. Niall lifted me off the ground in a warm hug.

"Ciara! What...How...What are you doing here?" he said half laughing half crying. I shrugged. "I missed you a lot too" I replied, tears threatening in my eyes. He hugged my tighter and pulled me into his chest, lifting my chin and kissing me hard on the lips. I started to cry again and Niall put his finger up to wipe my tears. "How did you get the money for the plane ticket?" he asked me. "Leanne's birthday present to me" I said, my voice shaky from crying. Niall just smiled and shook his head, disbelievingly. "I still cant believe your here. I'm waiting to wake up from one of my dreams or to see 'Disconnected' pop up on my laptop screen" he said to me. "I can't believe that I'm here either" I replied. He was still holding me around my waist and I kissed his nose.

"I love you to the moon and back" he whispered smiling. I blushed and he swept my curly blonde hair out of my eyes, staring deeply into them. "I love you too Ni" I took his hand and took out my phone. I opened my camera and took a picture of us together and sent it to Leanne. "There. She said to send a pic when I see you" I said.

He took my hands in his and spun my around. The boys had scattered by now and it was just me and Niall left. He picked up his jacket and water bottle. "So princess, where do you wanna go?" he asked me. I thought for a second. "I don't really mind. As long as I'm with you" I grabbed his arm. He chuckled and swung his arm around my shoulders. "How about we go get something to eat? And then maybe we can go shopping and I'll get you something nice?". I sighed happily. "I honestly can't think of anything I would rather do" I leant my head against the space between his neck and shoulder.

We walk out onto the street, and into the waiting limousine. "Hard Rock Café please Johnny" Niall said to the driver. He pulled off and we sat back in the seat. He put his arm around my shoulder and let me lie my head against his chest. I could feel his heart beating underneath his white tank top. This was actually the first time I had been with Niall, living his type of life. The One Direction life. Whenever we saw each other it was at home in Mullingar. He started singing to me.

"I'll be coming Back for You, Back for you, Back for you, You-u-u" He sang into my ear tickling me. I squirmed and laughed and ended up begging for mercy. "I have you under my control" he smirked evilly. "Yeah whatever you say idiot. I didn't travel 3,000 miles for this" I joked making him laugh. The car stopped and we hopped out. He grabbed my hand and walked quickly with his head down into the restaurant. "What's wrong?" I asked him worriedly. "Paparazzi" he shook his head. "I don't want them to see us...I don't want them to ruin our day" he kissed my cheek and made me smile. "You're so perfect" I smiled and kissed him back.

We ate and talked and laughed. It was the most fun I'd had all summer and it was all because he was with me. After we finished we paid and left. He took my hand as we walked out onto the street. "Where to now princess?" he asked me. We were in broad daylight now and I looked around breathing in the New York air. I looked up at the skyscrapers towering above us. I was just about to open my mouth when I saw them. Running towards us.

Running at us.