Prologue: Case File

Alternate Universe
Levi Ackerman sat back in his chair as he read over the case file. This case seemed too easy to undergo.
Grisha Jaeger, father of Eren Jaeger, husband of Carla Jaeger, was a chemistry and math professor who discovered a new law of chemistry when he first started his career. Because of his discovery, his family became loaded with money. Over time the man started leaving his house less and less until he lost his job as a professor. He is now being suspected of making crystal meth in his basement.
Carla Jaeger is a house wife who is seen leaving the house late at night. She is being suspected of selling the drugs after sunset.
Eren Jaeger seems to be a normal eighteen year old boy. What is odd about him is that, just like his father, he does perfectly in science related classes and math. He is being suspected as the next of kin to continue the meth lab hidden in his house's basement.
Levi shifted in his chair as he put the file down. "This case seems pretty straight forward Erwin," Levi said as he sighed, "so why am I being recommended to take this case?" Erwin Smith looked Levi in the eyes, "Listen Levi I don't care if this seems too simple for you! You are going to take the case, and go undercover for further investigation. I don't care how you undergo this investigation, but just get proof that the entire family is part of the creation and dealing of meth. You have my permission to do as you please; just get the job done. If you ask me, the boy is the easiest target; he just got out of a relationship with a male professor. It appears his type is older men." Erwin let out a loud chuckle.
Levi clicked his tongue making a 'tch' sound as he bunched up his fists. He still doesn't understand why he decided to become an undercover investigator under this thick eyebrowed bitch. "Fine," is all Levi said as Erwin shut the door to Levi's office; it's not like he was given much of a choice.
Levi already had many successful cases this year; Erwin probably wants to finish this year with another win. Erwin just likes to look like the best.
   Levi grabbed his leather jacket and left the building. The 35 year old man's breath visible in the air as he unlocked his car, and prepared to head towards the area where the Jaeger's lived. Time to start this investigation.

I know in the manga they are actually 20 years apart in age, but here they aren't.