Side One

Levi fell asleep on the couch slightly after Eren went upstairs. It was quite a long day that Levi fell into a deep sleep that he only awoke because someone dropped their keys while entering the house. Levi sat up groggily as he rubbed his eyes. "Oh goodness good morning. I thought you were sleeping in Eren's room." Levi smiled brightly at Ms. Jaeger, "I insisted on sleeping on the couch. Might I ask, where were you?"
"I am a RN. Always being called in at all sorts off times." "Where's your uniform," Levi asks as he looks at her coat. "We have lockers. Very useful. I don't have to carry my clothes around. The hospital is quite near. I'll be making breakfast soon don't worry." With that Ms. Jaeger went upstairs and left Levi with more pestering questions.
-------------------------------------------------
Carla Jaeger didn't lie about making breakfast soon. She came downstairs slightly after arriving, and started cooking bacon, eggs, and pancakes. The aromas were alluring. Soon after Ms. Jaeger started cooking Eren and Grisha made their way downstairs to help set the table. Levi had kindly beat them to it.
The dinning table was quiet. Not much was said rather than the occasional, "Can you please pass the syrup?" As soon as Grisha finished breakfast, he went downstairs and the click of the lock could be heard behind him. No one seemed to pay much attention to him.
As Levi sat in the living room watching the news, there was a knock at the door. Eren zipped out of the kitchen right to the door as he shouted out, "Mikasa." When the door was opened, a light skinned dark haired girl walked in. She wore a dull over used red scarf wrapped around her tightly as she hugged Eren. "I'm here to give rides since your car broke down." Eren nodded his head as he approached Levi.
"This is Rivaille, he'll need a ride home. Of course, I'll tag along." The girl slightly raised her lips as a smile and quickly turned to watch Eren go upstairs.
Levi POV
She's an odd one. As she watched Eren go back and forth, she seemed to be smiling genuinely to herself. When it came to introductions, she barely even smiled at me. "Mikasa, it's nice to meet you." She nodded her head at me in acknowledgement, but she didn't speak. Rude bitch. How could Eren be friends with her?
When Eren returned, he wore a heavy coat and a beanie once again. "Rivaille, if you're ready to go back home we can go now." I gave him a great big smile and I could feel Mikasa's eyes on me. I headed outside and entered the back seat on the passenger side to keep an eye on Mikasa. She seemed odd and I wanted to examine her more. Once in her GMC Arcadia, I saw her cover her face even more with her scarf. As she entered the driver door, we both watched as Eren made his way to the back seat.
"Eren the front seat is available," her voice was light and fierce at the same time. "I'm going to keep Rivaille company in the back." For only a slight instant, I managed to see her furrow her eyebrows and when out eyes met in the rear view mirror she looked away. "Eren," I smiled as I spoke and leaned in closer, "thanks for the company." I watched as Eren's eye flicked to my lips, and I turned just to look at Mikasa in the mirror once again. She looked emotionless on the outside, but I already figured out what makes her tick.
I sat back in my seat and gave directions to my place. The home I was given for this mission was large and luxurious. Certainly eye catching and in a rich neighborhood. As Mikasa headed there, Eren brought up something that caught my attention. "Mikasa how did you know I needed a ride." "Well actually, Grisha called and told me to do him a favor. He wanted me to drop Rivaille off at his house."
Trying to get rid of me. He won't shake me off that easily. As we got closer to "my house", I invited Eren in as a "thank you" for all the trouble he's gone through. Mikasa instantly tried to stop that, "Eren I bought two tickets to see that Marvel movie you and Armin wanted to watch." I chimed in then, "Trust me Eren, the things my house has to offer is something you won't stop craving." Eren turned to search my face and I only gave him a smirk in return.
"Mikasa I'm going to accept Rivaille's offer, I'm sure Armin will see the movie with you." I watched as she gripped the steering wheel tightly making her knuckles pale.
Once at the place, I could see Eren's amazement. "You live here!" As soon as the car stopped, he muttered a quick goodbye and said to pick him up late as he got out and practically ran to the front door. I only said a quick thank you as I exited the car to follow Eren. If her gaze could shoot bullets, I'd have a huge hole in the back of my head.
As soon as I unlocked the door Eren wandered in with awe written all over his face. "Rivaille your house is huge." "My family is wealthy." Not a lie. "What movie did you want to see? I have a movie room and know a website that has all the new movies." "Really? That's amazing."
Eren followed after me as I gave him a quick tour of the house. Three stories, six rooms on each floor, isn't something this kid sees everyday.
Once I have the movie set, I dim the lights and join Eren on the big couch. The kid clutches the bag of chips in his hand. As the movie starts, Eren's phone lights up on the couch and I know it's time to ask if he has a girlfriend. I glance at Eren's phone and raise a brow, "Is your girlfriend demanding your attention?" "Huh? What girlfriend? I'm not dating Mikasa." "She really does seem into you." "I've known her for a long time that's all. Plus-" I glance at him as I grab a handful of chips. "Plus?" "I kind of don't date girls; I'm gay." "Oh. I see." I intentionally let a silence fill the room as the movie played on the television. I popped a chip in my mouth after I blandly said, "Doesn't bother me, I'm gay too."
I didn't turn to face him, but I could see a smile on his face from my peripheral vision. I placed the bag of chips on my side away from him as a way to lure him closer to me. Let's just say it worked. "Hey I want some chips."
He reached over to grab the chips and I pushed them away from him, challenging him. "Rivaille share." "What if I don't want to share that." "What do you mean by that?" "All I want to share is a kiss." He stopped reaching then as he looked up at me. His eyes were pleading and I caressed his chin with my finger. As I leaned down, he eagerly raised his head to meet me halfway. The kiss was gentle and I deepened it as I asked for entrance into his mouth by licking his lower lip. Willingly, I was given entry.
I ran my hand through his silky hair as we kissed heavily. When we pulled away to breathe, I could see that Eren's cheeks were flushed. Now it's time to deepen his desire or shall I say craving.