Flip Switch

Levi knew he had to play it off as a good guy. When he pulled away to catch his breath, Levi put his hand to his mouth making it look like he was recalling what just happened. Eren gave him a toothy grin. Levi narrowed his eyebrows, it was time to act. "Eren I- I shouldn't have done that. You are younger and have a whole future ahead of you." "Rivaille... what are you saying? I am twenty-one. I can make rational decisions." The boy looked at him with pleading eyes as he continued speaking, "Plus, you aren't the first older guy that catches my interest. I dated one of my professors if that makes you feel better."
Levi shook his head then, "How would that make me feel better? I don't want to know that someone else had you before me." Eren smirked then. Those words seemed satisfying to hear; they even made him feel bold. Eren stood from where he sat only to get on top of Levi's lap straddling him. Levi didn't move an inch. He expected the younger man to act out but not like this.
Levi's breath hitched as Eren neared his ear, "Rivaille, I promise I can please you." This flipped a switch in Levi; he was no longer going to act as someone undercover. He was just going to be absorbed in the moment and do as he pleases. Levi held onto Eren's back with his right hand as he tugged Eren's head back by his hair with the other. This cheeky brat was going to get it. Levi began leaving marks all along Eren's throat as the boy moaned lightly. Levi let his hand slide down to his ass where he gave it a squeeze. Eren reacted by thrusting his groin forward to gain some type of friction. He was already getting impatient and greedy for more.
Levi reached for Eren's shirt which Eren immediately removed himself. Eren's tan skin was warm as Levi's hand trailed downwards to grope and explore. Eren reached for Levi's tie wanting to undress him too. Levi only smirked as Eren undid his shirt's buttons. He could see his impatience as he fidgeted with the last button. Still a horny brat. When Levi's last button was undone, Eren took in the view. Levi was fit, his abs were pleasing and even made Eren look weak in comparison. "Damn you're hot," as the words escaped Eren's lips, he didn't realize he had said it out loud. As soon as Levi laughed, Eren blushed insanely bright and covered his face instantly. Levi pried his hands off his face, "Eren you're beautiful." This made Eren's blush deepen as Levi comforted him with a passionate kiss.
Eren pulled away, only to lay back onto the couch. As Levi undid his pants, Eren couldn't help but bite his lip. This man was way too hot. Levi reached for Eren's pants to tug them down when an annoying buzz interrupts the heat of the moment. "Ignore it," Eren mutters as he reaches up to pull Levi towards him. The ringing continues and Levi sighs loudly, "I'm sorry I need to answer, it might be the interviewer." Eren watches Levi as he walks out of the room, leaving him there utterly turned on.
When Levi makes it to the kitchen, he answers the phone to hear his idiot boss on the line. "Levi, I need a report. How are things going with obtaining information?" "I have a guest over," Levi tries to hide his annoyance. What if Eren had answered the phone? Erwin got the point and hung up without another word. Levi turned to discover Eren just standing there staring, "Who interrupted us?" "My brother wanted to know if he could come over. Of course, I denied him. Come here." Levi reached for Eren and pulled him in close. He stared into Eren's teal green eyes before sliding his hand down Eren's back again. "We should go to your room?" "Doesn't the idea of making love in the kitchen turn you on?" Levi kneeled down and pulled Eren's pant down revealing a very obvious bulge. "Did I keep you waiting for too long?" Seeing Levi like that only made Eren want to scream fuck me already. Levi reached for Eren's boxers when the damn door bell began to ring.
"Ignore it," Eren found himself repeating. Levi was going to comply until he heard Mikasa screaming on the top of her lungs, "Eren are you okay? I will call the cops if you don't come out." Eren slammed his hand onto the counter top as he picked up his pants and headed towards the door.
"Eren thank - why the fuck are you shirtless?" "Rivialle has a pool. I was about to change into swim-trunks." Mikasa nodded her head slightly as she tried to look into the house. As a result, Eren pulled the door till it was practically shut. "Eren, I have to take you home now." "No," Eren responded curtly as he crossed his arms. Levi came to the door then with a towel around his neck; he had heard Eren's excuse and decided to go with it. "Oh, Mikasa, do you want to join us?" "No, Eren has to go home at his father's request." "Come on, I am not a child." Mikasa rolled her eyes as she glanced from Eren to Levi. The damn man was shirtless as well obviously trying to show off. "Rules are rules, lets go." Eren closes the door, close to hitting Mikasa in the face. This was seriously embarrassing, he was getting picked up at his fathers request. How could he convince Rivaille that he's not a child now?
"I am so sorry, I have to go." Eren made his way to the movie room to retrieve his shirt. "It's alright. How about I call you to make plans for later?" "Sure, pass me your phone so I can leave you my number." Levi stood by patiently as Eren entered his phone number. Levi didn't really mind that Eren was leaving unexpectedly; this only insured they'd meet again. As Eren passed Levi his phone back, Levi pulled Eren closer to steal a kiss, "I better see you again." "Nothing can stop me." Levi smirked as Eren left his house. Eren is absolutely  walking right into his plan.
When Levi returned back inside, he called Erwin to give him that report he wanted. "Levi, did you please your guest?" "Erwin a normal hello would be nice. Well anyways I should get to the point. In one night, I discovered that the mother is a stripper. She is not a drug dealer. This puts a big gap into our hypothesis, but I am sure that the father is doing something illegal." "Why would you think that?" "He clearly wanted me out of the house and stayed in the basement all day till the middle of the night. This evidently proves something is up." "I need proof not just a damn guess. What about the son?" "He appears odd, but I think he is clueless about his family's problems." "How are you handling the situation?" "I am going to make Eren encounter his mother at the club. I am sure answers will make there way to me then." "Very cruel Levi. I am sure that boy already fell for you and your devilish charm." "Stop messing around. I will close this case sooner than later. Goodbye." Levi placed his phone on the counter as he thought back to the moment on the couch.
He had to admit he was acting out of lust rather than for the good of the mission. Either way, he would crush Eren and his family for justice. He just had to put his plan into motion. He lifted up his phone to text Eren: "I just got a call from the mechanics, my car is fixed. Wanna get some drinks? I'll pick you up if you do."
As soon as the text came in, Eren responded quickly: "Of course. Text me the time." Eren decided that would be the time to appear like an actual adult. He'd impress Levi with his ability to take on alcohol. Mikasa looked over at Eren as she drove, he was smiling brightly to himself as he put away his phone.
   She hadn't said anything earlier, but she had seen the hickey marks on Eren's neck. It was undeniable that Eren and the pipsqueak were fucking around. She has always loved Eren, but Eren never looked at her that way. It was as if to smite her, he has dated several men. Just to make Mikasa realize she has no chance.