Midnight

Eren made sure Levi was comfy on the couch. Mikasa has the guest room filled with her belongings making it difficult for anyone to stay there. Eren called both Mikasa and Armin to let them know that they simply weren't going to be able to meet up.
   "Are you sure you don't want to stay in my room at least? I can take the couch." Eren asked for the billionth time. Levi wanted to punch the kid in annoyance. "Once again, I'm fine Eren." Eren nodded his head and turned off the light. Levi heard Eren make his up the stairs then heard the closing of the door from his room. Levi laid on the couch. He was going to find out if Eren's mother really did leave the house every night. Besides this, Levi noted that Mr. Jaeger was still in the basement.
------------------------------------------------
   Time seemed to go by slowly, and it was already midnight. Levi was practically asleep when Mr. Jaeger left the basement to go to his room. Levi wondered if the man even knew he was there.
   After a few minutes, Levi stood from the couch. He quietly made his way through the dark living room to check the basement out. As he walked gently across the hall to check, a few floor boards creaked. This didn't stop Levi though, he needed to check. As he turned the knob slowly, it came to a halt. The damn door was locked.
   As Levi walked back to the couch defeated, he heard footsteps from coming down stairs. His heart raced and he made his way to the restroom. He gently closed the door and stood by it. This was pathetic, panicking over such a slight situation. He splashed some water on his face and left the restroom. He felt as if he reacted ridiculously. As he opened the door he heard another one closing. Levi speed walked through the hall; had she left already?
   Once he was in the living room, he peeked through the curtains to see a figure walking away. Time for action. Levi grabbed his coat and opened the door as quietly as possible.
   The person leaving did not look back. Pursing was quite easy for Levi. In all his years of being an undercover agent, not once has he been caught. Levi was overly cautious, keeps his distance away. As the person walked under a post light, Levi confirmed it was Mrs. Jaeger. Something definitely was up. Her hair was let go and flew loosely in the cool breeze. She wore a rain coat; however, she wore no pants. Thus revealing, she was either wearing a skirt or a dress. Definitely, odd for a drug dealer.
   Levi stayed in the shadows and pursued her for quite a distance until she walked into a alley, between a club named Christa and a random building. People waited in line outside the club and paid no attention to Levi as he looked around the corner to see into the alley. Mrs. Jaeger walked through the side door of the club and disappeared out of sight.
   Levi followed after. He entered the club,  noting that having a side door was totally asking for teens to sneak in. The music blared and lights flashed colorfully. The club was filled with many woman grinding against the less amount of men. The air was filled with smoke and was full completely. A few women stripped on poles and exposed themselves completely. This was totally not a place suited for a housewife.
   Levi looked around everywhere for Mrs. Jaeger, yet he was unable to spot her. That was until he noticed a woman exchanging positions with another stripper. Mrs. Jaeger moved her back against the pole still with the coat. She slowly undid the coats buttons and opened her coat to reveal that she was in lingerie. This was completely unexpected. She tossed the coat off and bills started being thrown at her. Levi made his way to a table in a darker corner still being able to see Mrs. Jaeger. This wasn't what he thought was going to happen.
   He expected Mrs. Jaeger to be selling meth within the strip club. As he sat there glancing at Mrs. Jaeger every now and then, a woman half naked approached Levi. "Hey handsome, want a lap dance." Levi took out his wallet and handed the girl some money. "I haven't seen you around here before. Trust me I'd remember a face like yours." "It's the first time I come to this club." "What brought you here?" Levi pointed at Mrs. Jaeger who was upside down on the pole. "How long has she been working here?" The lap dancer put her breast in Levi's face, "Sugar, it's not nice to ask about other woman when getting a lap dance." Levi pulled out another bill and handed it to her. "She's worked here for six months. The customers love her." That was the amount of time she was seen leaving her house at night. Levi gently shoved the lap dancer away. "Thanks." With that, he walked away and out of the club.
   So, Eren's mom is a stripper. Levi shook his head, Eren definitely doesn't know that. Does Grisha know?
-----------------------------------------------
   Levi entered the house, not having locked the door. The dark living room made it hard to see and he didn't expect to find Eren on the couch. "Rivaille, where did you go?" "Out for a smoke, I couldn't sleep." Levi sat on the couch besides Eren. "You know, leaving the door unlocked isn't safe." Levi laughed lightly, "Don't trust your neighbors?" Eren scratched the back of his head," You never know what people do on their spare time." "Tell me about it." There was a brief silence before Eren spoke, "so you smoke?" "Yes, don't you?" "Not often, do you?" "Randomly, when I crave it."
   "What else do you crave?" The random question caught Levi off guard. "Umm... Eren, why are you awake?" "I wanted to see if you were comfortable." Levi nodded his head, "You can go to sleep. I'm fine." Eren stood from the couch and was heading up the stairs when he turned and said, "I want the answer to my question tomorrow." Levi stared blankly at the boy as he made his way up the stairs. It seemed like a different side of Eren. Did everyone in this family have a switch side?