Chapter 15

Allison reached up to meet Daryl's mouth and he wrapped an arm around her head. She slowly slid her hands up under his shirt and caressed him both back and front. He raised his arms upward and she took the cue to pull his T-shirt up and off. He was taller than her so he had to help her by wriggling it up and over his arms. She took it from him and tossed it aside and placed her hands on his chest. "Mmm," a soft moan escaped her lips.

"What?" he asked softly, somewhat confused. "You've seen me without my shirt before."

"I have?" she asked, taking her attention away from the solid pecs in front of her and back up to his beautiful blue eyes.

"Yeah," he said gruffly, burying his mouth in her hair, "When you gave me stitches."

"Oh, right," she said in authentic forgetfulness. "That was different. You were a patient."

Daryl stopped nuzzling her head and looked down into her eyes. "You mean there's really a difference?"

"I guess so," she said thoughtfully, as if realizing it for the first time. "I've always heard that a doctor gets so focused that he or she looks at a body part as just that. But I really never thought about it before...." She gently stroked his chest with her hands and then leaned forward and planted a soft kiss. "It must be true, though," she continued her thought, "Because I surely would've remembered this." She buried her face against his sternum and tentatively teased it with her tongue. Daryl sighed and entwined his fingers in her hair. Slowly, with eyes closed, she almost instinctively moved upward and to the right until she found his nipple. She kissed it, then alternately sucked it and circled it with her tongue. Daryl groaned out loud, which excited and pleased her. She'd felt a slight tingling over the years while watching Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt in movies, but she'd never experienced such overwhelming sensations throughout her entire body as those that were washing over her in huge waves at the moment. This was all so new to her, yet somehow it seemed to come naturally...she'd almost consciously turned the logical part of her brain off and let the sensory portion take the lead. She didn't want to worry about "Is this sleazy of me? Will he think I'm a slut?" because It. Felt. So. Darned. Good.

Daryl gently led her to the bed area and she virtually collapsed into his arms as he lowered them both to a more comfortable sitting position. He aggressively kissed her neck and worked his way to her breast. While he sucking the nipple, he began caressing and squeezing the bottom of her breast as he forced more and more of it into his mouth. Allison was almost breathless with pleasure. "Ohhhh, God...." She moaned. She grasped the back of his head and forced his face into her, which caused him to grunt and groan and reach for her crotch. He began stroking her outside of her sweatpants and she reflexively spread her legs slightly at his touch. She rolled onto her back and grabbed Daryl's head, pulling it down to her and kissing him deeply. He lay on top of her and kissed her back, grinding his hips into hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They continued to kiss passionately for several minutes until they simultaneously, as if prompted by some unseen cue, pulled apart and squiggled out of their pants and underwear.

Panting heavily, Daryl rolled back on top of Allison, one hand gently probing between her legs while the other grasped the top of her head. He kissed her, licked her and gently nipped her while she ever so tentatively reached down to his most private area and gently grasped him. The feeling of holding him was foreign but not unpleasant. He moaned at her touch and collapsed momentarily against her body. "Ooooh, woman, I can't take much more of that," he whispered into her ear. He lifted himself onto his hands and knees and ever so gently rubbed his engorged organ against her opening. She sighed happily so he began entering her. She again wrapped her legs around him and pulled him toward her. "You OK?" he whispered gruffly into her ear. "Mmm-hmm" was all she could manage in reply.