2.How it Started

Today is Saturday that means Holiday!

I woke up as late as I could. Later, I was watching T.V when someone called my name.

"Hellooo Warishaaa!" I turned and jumped on the person.

"Ameeeeera! So nice to see you monster!" I greeted my cousin.

"Ouch...ouch...get off me!" she said while slapping me on my back and I let go off her.

"Whatcha doing? " she asked as she took my phone and rolled her eyes.

"Why did you roll your eyes?"

"Seriously girl? You can have other things too as your wallpaper. Why it's always Sanam?"

"My phone. My wish."

"Do you know anything about him?" She asked me as if she was challenging me and I mentally smirked.

"Anything? " I laughed "Almost everything "

"Aha?" She raised her brows.

"Try me."

She nodded and started doing something on my phone; I guess searching what she will ask.

"His first movie song?"

I laughed at her question and answered it "Dhat teri ki... seriously? This easy question. Come on you can do better."

"His favorite band?"

"He doesn't listen to music much, but when he did. Kailasa was his favorite. "

"You have replaced his sentence, girl!"

"Listen to him once..and then you will know."

"O really?"

"Yeah."

"What was his first song which you heard and how this madness started?"

"Oh!" I said so dramatically as I was telling her how I met my prince charming, and she also gave her most dramatic expression as she was so keen to hear it. "I still remember the day...well night I was sitting in my room and then!" I lowered my voice, leaning in. "I heard his voice"

"Heard his voice? How?" She cut me off.

"I am coming to the point. Sshh!" I snarled at her and again started in my dramatical voice, "Lag jaa gale...coming from my brother's room." She nodded, indicating me to carry on.

"And then it was like magic! I followed the voice and reached my brother's room which was dimly lighted....Oh, Amy!"

"Then?"

"Then?....when the song ended and I was free from his enchantment, I asked my brother whose voice was that, and he told me Sanam Puri."

"Oh."

"And then I asked him that who was on guitars and he said-"

"Samar Puri." She completed my sentence and I raised my eyebrows.

"He is so handsome. Isn't he?" She asked.

"I know he is." I agreed and continued with the list of his perfect feature, "Golden tanned skin, tall..."

"And those eyes and eyebrows. " She said dreamily, I coughed listening to her and she blushed realizing what she was doing.

"Awww....someone is blushing? " I teased her.

"What? " She dismissed me and started listening to the same song and a beautiful smile appeared on her face.

"He really does sing well." She commented while enjoying the music.