37. Sapno Ki Rani

Sanam's Pov.

"She has changed. "

"Not much,just her hair and a little mature but still immature and childish and she is as insane as she was earlier aur ab to aur bhi zyada." I  told my band mates.

"Uff!! Bas kar... ..She's coming here, are you happy?" Keshav teased me and I smiled sheepishly .

So, she's coming here. I don't have to wait for long to see or meet her. And I can't wait to see her. Three years of wait was enough but no, I just can't stay away from her for long.

"Tomorrow we are meeting her, at the studio." Venky said "Ben just informed." Instantly bringing a smile on my face.

"Control Sanam control. " Venky said, patting on my shoulder.

"What kind of song is it going to be? " Samar asked us changing the topic and I thanked my brother mentally.

"I think he said it is a rendition." Venky replied.

"Let's see. Tomorrow... " He shrugged his shoulder.

"Earth to Sanam.." Samar moved his hand in front of me. "Hosh mein aaja bhai." He chuckled.

"Aaja." I repeated smiling.

"Aaja?" Samar looked at me questioningly. I nodded "Aaja."

He smiled at me picking up his dairy and pen "Toh?"

"Ohh....Someone's in love." Keshav kept his hands on my shoulder.

"So bol Sanam..how are you feeling, huh?" Keshu asked taking his seat beside me "Subah call kiya tha na Shorty ne?"

"Haa..I guess ab tak pahouch chuke hai." I replied.

"You know what guys? Sanam was jogging with me but uska call ate hi, he increased the distance between us."

"But you took a seat beside me anyway. " I reminded Keshav.

"Kya Keshu... privacy deni tha." Samar faked as he is scolding him.

"What? Tum logo ki Sanam ki shakal dekhni chahiye thi, tomato lag raha tha." He laughed. Is Keshav ki toh!

"Bas kar Keshav. " I asked him to stop.

He patted me shoulder again "Acha thik hai, bas kiya." Nodding like a sincere man and I shook my head.

"So, am I going to sit here with my diary?" Samar said in between. I shook my head "Nahi bhai, aaj tujhe kaam me lagate hai."

"Toh bata, how are you feeling now?... about her."

I smiled and as I closed my eyes, I saw her twirling and clapping like a kid, "Jaha dekhu, jise dekhu wahi dikhti hai Samar." I sighed.

"Aur uske khayalo me khoya rheta hai mera dost." Keshav said pinching me. "Keshu..." everyone inside the room started laughing.

"You know, jab maine use pheli baar dekha tha, at the concert. Struggling to come close to the stage..." I recalled the scene. Her tiny figure struggling between the huge crowd to make her way. "And I was singing..."

"Chali aa tu chali aa." Venky hummed and I nodded with a grin.

"Us waqt Sanam ko kaha pata that she is his Sapno ki rani, kyu Sanam?" He wiggled eyebrows at me and I smiled shyly.