84. Love & Crush

Sanam's POV

Our Album Project was almost over and now we were on our Concert Tour. It was all fun, we were rehearsing for the show and exploring the city as well. But my dear brother stole my girlfriend all this time. I don't know what they had to talk about something so important that whenever they got time, they used to start their secret discussion. Even Suman had this complain.

Yesterday morning when Warisha and I were having breakfast-

"Can we order something else, Sanam, please..? " Warisha made face on seeing fruit salad as our breakfast.

"It's healthy and yummy, Warisha."

"Mujhe nahi khana healthy! Mujhe...mujhe KHANA khana hai. Proper food! " She whined.

"Proper food as in? "

"Parathe to yaha milne se rahe.. " she rolled her eyes, "Then toast and omelette se bhi kaam chal jayega mera." Before I could open my mouth to say something she pointed, "and I know tum Vegan hu.. But main nahi hoon na, Sanam." She cried, "Tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakti hu.. But vegan nahi ban sakti. Sorry..." She held her ears and I couldn't help myself but smile at her.

"You're mad, Warisha. Completely mad."

"Hindi mein bolo." She grinned.

I knitted my eyebrows together at this weird request but said it anyway, "Tum pagal ho, Warisha. Bilkul pagal."

She smiled broadly saying: "Tumhare pyaar mein, haa!" and both of us started laughing after this favorite line of hers, then my brother made his entry and held her hand.

"Warisha, come fast."

"Samar, kya hua? " I asked him.

He completely ignored me and said to Warisha, "bohout badi problem hogai hai. Chal na! " he almost dragged her. They didn't even bother to look at me or speak to me before leaving. Like what?

"Warisha... Samar! " I called but no use.

I continued with my breakfast and Keshav came and sat on the spot where Warisha was sitting, "Akele -akele hi, Sanam. Not good huh." He sighed taking a bite from the plate kept in front of him and after that he realized, "Whose plate was this?"

"Warisha."

He chuckled, "no wonder why it's untouched."

"I wonder why..." I narrowed my eyes at him signing him to explain.

"Bro... A girl born and brought up in Kolkata, eating this? Kab dekha hai tune use yeh sab khate hue? " he laughed. "Bengali's food is incomplete without fishes. Don't you know? "

"That's a myth, Keshu." I shook my head. "Who have fishes for breakfast? Plus, She lived with Samar and me for so long but never for once she asked for non-veg."

"That's because she was having it at my place." He laughed again and I widened my eyes.

"What?"

He nodded, "Yes. She felt that it wouldn't be nice if she eats chicken in front of two vegans."

She could have told me that.

"Where is she by the way? " he asked about her.

"Don't know. Samar dragged her somewhere." I said completing my food.

"What's up with these two? Jabse tour start hua.. They keep having their secret discussion."

"You noticed it too? "

"Everyone has, Come on!"

I humped straightening on my chair and Keshav started teasing me, "Waise Sanam... First, she called you unromantic and spending less time with you. Kahi.... You know.. "