41. Make up and Shoot

"Today I am going for the shoot. I am so excited guys! I hope everything goes well and I don't spoil it with my anxiety. Finger crossed." I crossed my finger and then shut the camera off.

I looked up at myself. God! I am looking so pale! I wiped the cold sweat  from my face with my palms. Calm down Warisha Ahmed.

Mom dad wapas jaa chuke hai.Ameera is at her work. I am alone right now. 

"Where are you?" I texted Sanam.

"We are on way. Bas 5 mins more and we'll pick you." He replied.

I was checking out the pictures of the location which Mr.Kumar had sent me. The band is still unknown of the place. This place is sooooo beautiful man!

Just then my phone started to ring and I answered "Haa bolo"

"Kya bolo? We are waiting. Niche aao jaldi." Sanam said from the other side.

"Are 5 min abhi nahi hue and tumlog agaye. That's not fair!" I said while stepping in my footwear. "Bol dete to niche rehti na."

"Whatever! Now hurry up."

I walked to the small hall room "Are baba haa ruko- Aaaa!" I shouted as I opened the door and he burst out in laughter.

"Aisa koi karta hai kya?" I said angrily though I was half smiling at his cute, sweet laugh.

"Aisa bhi kya kiya? Maine toh bus hoodie phena hai and face chupaya, bas ." He said in between in his laugh.

"You and your hoods!" I said pushing him aside and locking the door. "I will destroy all your hoodies!"

"Aisa kya?"

"Haa!" I spat and walked in the lift.

"I won't let you touch my wardrobe. " he said leaning on the lift wall.

"How can I touch your wardrobe? Mere ghar pe rakha hai?" I asked while laughing. "Are pressed the key na!" I said.

"Oh haa!" He said and pressed the G button and then continued "Then how will you destroy my hoods?"

"Ummm..." I kept thinking for a suitable reply but didn't come with any "That's a secret!" I winked. He came close to me in split of second "Acha? Secrets, abhi se?"

"Haa-Sanam!" I shouted, hugging him tightly when the lift dark out and stopped in between. He hugged me back "Kuch bhi to-" he didn't even complete his sentence and the generator did its working bringing back the elevator to life "nahi hua. Itna dar andhere se, abhi bhi?" He asked. I nodded in hug .

The elevator stop and was opening so I pulled away from him and walked out.

"Kitna time lagta hai?" Keshav said pointing at his watch, leaning on the car.

"Lights chali gayi thi." I replied walking towards him with Sanam.

"For two seconds only." He shook his head.

"Ab complain hi karta rahega ya chale?" Sanam said "I'll drive." He added and walked the other side.

"Wanna sit in front?" Keshav asked me. I shook my head opening the back door "Tum hi baitho apne Sanam ke saath. Venky and Samar? " I asked them.

Venky and Samar were not here. They were supposed to come too.

"Oh they... " Keshav sat on the front seat and continued "are at the location for some technical work."

I frowned. Kumar sir ne unhe bol diya?

"Haa bol diya." Sanam laughed and started the engine.