58. Its Over

Do check the above pic and comment your reaction 😜😜

Warisha's POV

When Sanam asked me about that lipstick mark, I got scared that he would be angry again but He accepted Armaan's words pretty well. When he looked at me I gave him an apologetic smile. His eyes saddened a little and left me there and started to walk outside. I followed him but someone stopped me, I turned and saw that it was Natasha.

"Where are you going huh? " she twisted my wrist in such way that made me gasp in pain "Can't you see he doesn't wanna be with you."

I jerked my hands from her "What are you saying Natasha?"

"Oh... So innocent. Innocent ke saath andhi bhi ho? " she barked "dekhayi nahi deta that he doesn't want to be with you anymore! "

"What rubbish! " I ignored her and tried to walk away but she stopped me.

"God! Kya ladki ho tum. Look... Sanam loves me... He loves me from a long time okay? You were like a break for him but tum to chipak hi gayi usse yaar. Koi self respect nahi tum mein kya? "

Her words were making me angry "Natasha... I don't know what your problem is and I'm not interested to know it either. Just let me go! " I snapped. "And he loves me not you! "

She smirked at me "what if you hear it yourself."

"That's never going to happen. He loves me. I know."

"You were his need, his habit not love.. Go and ask Samar that main kaun hu and then you'll know. "

"Mujhe kisi se kuch bhi puchne ki zaroorat nahi hai. I know that you're one of his ex, so what? At the end you're his past and I am his present! Get yourself clear! "

"There must be a reason why you're his ex. Agar woh abhi bhi tumse pyaar karta toh uske life mein main nahi hoti. You're nothing more than his friend and coworker right now. So just shut your bullshit mouth! Or I will break it if you say any other word about me and Sanam." I warned.

She looked at me angrily and then walked outside. I sighed in anger. I knew this girl is a trouble! Trying to make me feel that Sanam doesn't love me. Of course he does. He can't see me close to anyone else and this girl... I shoved her words out from my mind.

She is a psychopath probably. It's useless to take her words seriously. I was in middle of the garden when the whole lights went off replaced by dim lights. I took a deep breath and started to look for Sanam again.

I heard some noise from a few feet away. I walked there and found the dark figure of Sanam with a girl.

I was about to call him when the girl said "I love you Sanam... " and she kissed him.

I froze there but after hearing Sanam's reply, I felt that someone has sucked the soul out from my body and left it there in pain.

Tears started to fell from my eyes ad I clamped my mouth from my palm to stop my sobs.

"I love you too..." He replied in between their kiss.

I was feeling hard to breathe. I was suffocating. How confidently I said that Sanam would never say those words to her but my confidence, my love was shattered now.

"Natasha... " he whispered between their kiss and I ran away from there. Not able to see that anymore. I got out from the party and took a cab to reach my home.

My tears didn't stop for a slightest second. I was feeling empty and hurt. The pain in my heart was something I couldn't handle.

How could you Sanam? How could you.