16 Crying like never before

Dylan's POV

I was crying, just crying, Ashley has been trying to comfort me but it wasn't really helping.

I was crying because my best friend is gonna have surgery soon,
I was crying because every time I would eat something I would throw it all up,
I was crying because my body is aching for pain,
I was crying because I've been crying for the past 2 days.
I was crying like never before.

I refused to go downstairs and make any social contact with anybody unless it was Ashley,
I refused to talk to anybody, even Ashley.
The only time I would get off my bed was when I would have to go to the bathroom, or to shower.

Right now Ashley came in with a plate with 3 slices of pizza,
"If you want anymore just ask ok?"
I just nodded in response and took a little bite of the pizza, I instantly felt sick to my stomach, but ignored it, I didn't want Ash to feel sorry for me, I mean he was already doing so much.

After about 5, or 6 bites if the pizza, I felt it all come back up, I rushed into the bathroom and threw up all the pizza, Ashley was holding back my hair, and rubbing my back.

After I finished puking out my guts I brushed my teeth and changed my PJ's because they smelt of puke.

I put on black sweat pants, Grey V-Neck, black socks, and my nerd glasses to go with it.

"Dylan, maybe we should go to the Doctor?" Ash asked, I bit my lip and nodded, I put on a black hoodie and simple lack low cut converse and for the first time in 2 days, I stepped outside my Room, it felt... Good?

Ashley helped me to his car since I was struggling to do so, and since I was so much shorter than him, it wasn't a problem.

*At docs*

Dr. Williams came in with a slight disappointed face, since I knew it was going to be bad news, I preferred to be alone.
"Ash can I-?" I spoke for the first time in a while, my voice was all raspy and all but I didn't care,
he smiled and left the room,

"I'm sorry for you to hear but you have-"