Fanart! Allen & Some Possibly Entertaining Stories

DeerFly
(I'm just going to put up a screenshot so the original and mine can be compared)

DeerFly (I'm just going to put up a screenshot so the original and mine can be compared)

Here you go! (I tried a bit of a different style on this one, I also couldn't get the eyes to be the same

Here you go! (I tried a bit of a different style on this one, I also couldn't get the eyes to be the same.) Here's in hope that 8th grade will be amazing. (Also that you get home on time without having to wait forever.)(imagine what it'd be like if that was every day..) Here's a couple of stories for your entertainment, too.

Once a little while back, I had something similar happen, but it was because we ran into too big of a puddle, so it messed up the underside of the bus and we had to wait in the rain for at least an hour for the new one to get there. It got a little too chilly so we had to stand outside in underneath a couple of trees.
Once after a field trip almost everybody got on the two busses of ours that were there, but one of the busses was missing, so we had to wait-also over an hour- for one of the two first busses to come back. It was also raining and I didn't bring a jacket, even though I thought I should've someone persuaded me that it'd be a beautiful day. We waited until the bus came and missed lunch, so we got to have our own lunch and we got late to our class, but we also got free slurpees in compensation for the fault.
Last thing about my personal experience with school busses, one time we were just starting to get out of the school parking lot we had to stop to wait for traffic to turn out, and of course we were in the middle of a line, so the bus behind us just happened to crash into us, giving everyone a good scare.

Well, when it comes to high school don't be too scared, for me it didn't feel any different than in 8th and now I'm going into 10th soon. (I'm getting old....)Also expect more fanart from me, since I seemingly can't get enough of your OCs.