My Reasoning Skills

Sometimes they're nonexistent.
Example..
I made a character for further down the line of a new book I'm trying to write, and just made a character that was a spoiler for the story. He'll be up in the media space so if you don't want to see him before I put out the book you don't have to. Now don't get me wrong, I love to write, but the ones I'm writing now won't be out for quite a while, since I'm making it so I have to have more than five chapters (5-least amount) of it before I even post the prologue to it. They'll be hefty chapters too, since I'm trying to make each of them around 2000 words long.

I'm sorry if he creeps you out

I'm sorry if he creeps you out. It's supposed to be a mask over his eyes so they can't see how he looks. He is kind of wanted after all, seeing that in his past he had to escape a few different places to get around.

He's sad about not being regular, which he always longed for since he was born with his current features, and that's also one of the reasons he chose to wear a mask

Time for a little talk, I guess I should call it that.

I am going back to school soon and probably won't have too much time to post art, though I will try my best to post daily. I've also recently gotten into woodcutting, but I haven't done much with it yet other than cut up some random fallen tree branches with a hand saw. Hopefully before anything in school gets too out of hand I'll be able to get a routine up so not much will change.