HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Happy New Years! I hope you all had a wonderful year, and I'm happy to say that I've had a nice and productive year. I hope that this new year has so many more good things to come, especially for everyone reading this.

Here's some art for you guys.
I haven't got a name for him yet but I already have his personality set up and everything else. He's a being that represents all of my friends, not only present but past and future ones as well, and he has a sort of odd personality, which is mainly where he is distant to people he doesn't know very well, but at the same time is very close to his friends.

I'm doing a project in my English class with him in it, so when I'm working on those I'll make another chapter.

Just a quick question, but I was wondering if I should put up a couple of new books hat I've been working on for a while

Just a quick question, but I was wondering if I should put up a couple of new books hat I've been working on for a while. If you're interested, I can put a list in the next part of the ideas that I've been working on.

Thanks to everyone who's supported me in the time I've been working on writing and drawing, and once again, I hope you have a wonderful new year!