Ilek's and Ios' Story

A quick warning about graphic imagery, so if you're sensitive to those kinds of things (blood/gore/descriptions of the previous subjects) you should be careful reading this.

---

A baby had appeared out of nowhere, and was found by a new family of three, a married couple and their daughter, who lived in a medium-sized house near the heart of a city. In a more remote location, where a newlywed couple lived and worked on a farm, another baby was found, laying in a spot in the fields of wheat that the two adults were harvesting. The two boys, however far apart, both grew as technology did. They aged quickly, up until their appearance resembled that of a young adult of their early twenties.
By that time, both of them went through school and both were already taking new responsibilities in their environments. Ilek had set up an application for the city protection group, and Ios had began work as a farmer to help his adopted parents, who had recently had a baby boy. However, the newborn was taken from them by a greedy and selfish man, one who couldn't care much less about the well-being of the "poor and weak" townsfolk. Ios' adoptive parents were forced to give the tyrant almost all of their profits, leaving them poor and hungry. Ios was, oddly enough, even to himself, less affected by the hunger than his parents, who could now barely work four or five hours out in the fields.
Ios had quickly gotten tired of kneeling down to the tyrant's shaky will, and decided to confront the greedy man himself.
He brings only an old sword and himself, leaving after his parents went to bed. He snuck past the lazy guards easily, leaving behind no trace that he was ever there. The tyrant was awake, but just barely. It was his chance, Ios knew, to kill the man who had been inconveniencing the small town for many years, but he waited for the man to wake up, so he could hear the once powerful man begging at his feet for his life. The tyrant woke quickly, and rose in a panic.

"Don't move." Ios' smooth voice ordered coldly, and soon the man was on his hands and knees begging for his life, just like Ios predicted. He slaughtered the man mercilessly, now trying to find where the guards kept his little brother. There was a room, connected almost secretly to the tyrant's which was where the young boy was being held. He had a bad feeling about that room, but kept going, seeing through to his act of giving his parents back their most prized possession.
The alarm suddenly went off, alerting anyone and everyone left in this building of Ios' presence. He ran into the secret room, carefully grabbing his baby brother from his confining crib. Swiftly leaving, he jumped from a window in the tyrant's room onto the matted down yellowish grass, keeping the baby silent and peaceful. He ran back home, hoping deep in his heart that his parents were still sleeping soundly in their bedroom.
He was terrified to see the exterior of his house, the partially weak foundation and walls with holes and arrows in them. The front door was smashed open, the old wood having caved in easily to the kick of a skilled warrior. As he tiptoed inside, he saw that everything was ransacked, just about torn to shreds and the stairs to his parents' bedroom now seemed ten times longer than they really were. He could hear the sound of slight shuffling in the place that would be his parents' bedroom, and he walked up the stairs, the worn wood creaking as his feet padded against its soft grain.
The shuffling he previously heard got quicker and louder for just a moment before silencing completely, sending negative thoughts through his head. He skipped a couple of stairs to see something he wished he never saw.
The door was open, not quite smashed in, as if whoever intruded wanted to be quiet and unsuspecting. Then, small splatters of red were on the floor, leading to an even more hideous image. He stood there in fear, his hand immediately going up to cover up his baby brother's eyes. The scene was bloody, and both of his parents' bodies were mutilated almost beyond the point of being unrecognizable. He immediately turned, and remembered that he left his sword in the tyrant's castle. He started to break down completely, still shielding the baby in his arms from the terrible sight of the aftermath of this event. Thoughts began racing through his head, and he felt a strange surge of power through his body. His shivers of unease halted, and a new aura surrounded the young man. Clouds of small blocks formed around him, and his eyes turned into an icy mint green. All sense of common emotion was gone from Ios, his new form and power taking over completely. Every emotion but pure anger and hatred left his system, letting him focus on the problem now at hand.
The tyrant's guards had revealed themselves from their hiding spots, preparing an attack on the young man who was only slightly more than half their size. The baby brother was enveloped in a shielding bubble of the seemingly magical blocks, and small groups of the squares each suddenly attacked the guards. The pixels surged through the warriors' bodies, leaving them as empty shells that were no longer filled with life. He killed the group of them, then heading down to the first floor of his house, killed more of the tyrants' men mercilessly.
Little did Ios know, Ilek and his fellow elite guardsmen were trekking to the countryside from the city, most likely having been called out by the tyrant or his men. When Ilek arrived, all of the tyrant's men were dead, and Ios had started to slip towards insanity. Ios couldn't tell what had happened in the last few hours, since his true personality was being pushed into the recesses of his own mind by the odd power. His baby brother didn't have a scratch on him, and Ios had so few wounds and such shallow wounds that you wouldn't be able to tell that he had been fighting for hours. When Ilek encountered Ios' powered form, it was the first time they met, and a small shock of realization hit Ilek, but he shrugged it off as a sign of shock at the nasty scene before him.
Using his spear, Ilek had slashed at the young man before him, then noticed, as he dodged, that he was protecting a newborn baby, who looked barely a few months old.
He tried stopping his fellow elites, but ended up being drowned out by their cries of anger. They attacked, and just as easily the boy surrounded by the odd aura dodged their attacks. Ios attacked again, but his power was weaker now, his true self trying to push itself back into power. Ios' spirit was exhausted, making him have a harder time in the attempt of getting back into power.
The men accompanying Ilek were wounded badly, deep gashes all over their bodies. Out of the wounds seeped the color of Ios' aura, which now acted like poison. A small group of the squared objects sped to Ilek's right eye, blinding him. The blocks exited through a spot on the side of his neck, leaving a small gash that would no doubt leave a scar. However, in Ilek's wounds there were no traces of the metallic mint colored poison. The men who Ilek had trained with for many years were suddenly dead, and as he struggled to stop he bleeding from his neck Ios was struggling to regain his body.
Ios regained most of his power of himself, and saw the terrible things he had done.
He used his powers, seeing the now barely conscious Ilek before him, laying on the ground, to do his best to heal the injured man, the only one other than him and his little brother who were alive. Ios was able to heal Ilek's eye back to normal, other than an odd discoloration, and his neck was completely healed, other than a dark scar that took its place. Ios left Ilek unconscious in the field, taking both himself and his brother a safer place to stay.
Later Ilek woke up, in a hospital, for semi-serious wounds and exhaustion. He knew he had to find this other young man, and find out the truth of what happened before he got there.

---

And that is it for the story of the brotherly duo of odd young men, Ios and Ilek. At least for now, that is, so stay tuned for any advances in their storylines!