Leo's Gold

"Look,  Rick,  the weeds are pretty high on this road.  If we continue, are truck might get stuck." said Max     "You're right, the tracker's light is blinking yellow, that means we're close.  When the tracker starts blinking green then we hit copper." said Rick   "Are you sure it's copper?" asked Max  "It has to be something, this detective doesn't blink for rocks. Let's go this way." said Rick as he stepped out of the truck and grabbed the light equipment.   Max was following him but his mind was on The Penny's.   

Leo heard their conversation, "I wonder what that piece of shit is telling them.  There's no copper in these parts.  Unless he's talking about my gold.  Hell no, no one touches my gold. So he waved his hand and made the trail three times longer.  They walked and walked then they felt as though they were never getting there.  "Look, Rick I don't know about you, but this road seems to go nowhere," said Max    

"I know what you mean, I think I've seen that tree four times already. We can't turn back." said Rick   "Well, it's getting dark we can come back tomorrow." said Max  "Ya, Maybe you're right, let's turn back." said Rick as they both headed back to the truck.  

Now they reach the truck.   Leo was still keeping an eye on them.   "They better go back, if they don't they'll regret it, I'll make sure of that, "whisper Leo to himself as he hopped, tree to tree keeping on their trail.   Priscila figured she'll check out her theory in the morning.  Then she hopped back in bed then fell asleep,   Leo was still following them.  When they finally reach the hotel, Leo memorized the room number, then said, "I guess I'll see you fellas in the morning. " then he headed back to pick up his mushrooms.

Rick and Max get ready for bed.  Rick was excited he couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.   But Max couldn't sleep all night.  He knew that  Priscila had seen him.  He had to think of something, but what.  All night long he tossed and turned, not being able to fall asleep

Now, Leo  "I wonder what's up with these two knuckleheads.  I know they're up to no good.  Trying to steal my gold, are they?   I'll be waiting, no one steals my gold." said Leo as he finally reached his home.   Leo began to cook his dinner, afterward, he also fell asleep.

The next morning.....