Leo's Gold

Now Max took the dead officer and placed a lot of branches and leaves on top of his body.  Then he headed to Priscila's house.  Not knowing the surprise waiting for him.

Now Leo followed the noise which led him to Priscila's house.   Then he heard the scream once again.  He floated in then and glanced through the window.   He then saw  Priscila tied up to a chair.  Somehow she bit through the duck tape, which made her lips start to bleed.  Leo felt bad for her, he wasn't sure should if he help her or not.  

He knew that his face was horrible, that she make be more scared of him than the person who tied her up.  But, he had to try anyway.  With his magic,  he removed the whole window, frame and all.   It floated in the air then landed on the ground outside.   Priscila heard all the noise, and when she looked up Leo was floating right in front of her.   "If you want me to leave, just say so." he said   "No, please, untie me.  Please." she said  "You're not afraid of me?'asked Leo   

"Why should I, you're not the only ugly person in the world.   What's important that you're helping and you have a beautiful heart." she said  "A beautiful heart, don't understand, but thank you anyway." said Leo as he waved his finger and the rope just fell to pieces on the floor.  Then he levitated her right out of the house and she landed on the grounds outside.   While she was in the air, "Hey, how are you doing that?" she asked while giggling.   

"It"s a little magic, nothing big," he said as he landed right in front of her.  Leo was much shorter than her,  he only was half her size.   "Oh, wow, you're so short,  it's cute." said Priscila   "What Cute!   I'm a Leprechaun, I'm not cute.  Do you want me to keep helping you?" asked Leo in an angry tone.   "Yes, look I'm sorry if I said anything wrong.  Please help me.  Besides,  you really need to fix my window." she said     Leo waved his finger and the window went back to its proper place.   "Is that better?" asked Leo   

"Yes, thank you.  Are you angry with me?" asked Priscila with a sad look on her face    "I'm not angry with anyone, I'm angry with the world." said Leo  "Why?  The world is a beautiful place." said Priscila   "Yes you're right it's a beautiful place, but the people in it sucks." said Leo   "Are you saying I suck?" she asked  "No, look right now that is not important.  We are wasting time.  Now who tied you up?'asked Leo   

"There are two men hanging around town.    I think they were digging in the woods for copper.  They asked my parents if they wanted to sell the farm.  My parents said no.  But then they lost interest in our farm.  Well, when my farm burned down.  That man name Max was the only man I saw coming, by my farm.  I really think he had something to do with that." explained Priscila    "I think I know why they lost interest.  

Now they want to dig in my woods and it ain't happening.  I've caught them digging,   and  I made them cover the whole backup." said Leo   Priscila smile and said, "Really, they did all the work, then they had to cover it.  I wish I was there to see that."  "I can show you, but we must leave as soon as possible.  Before that nut job, comes back to finish his job," said Leo as he levitated bringing her along with him.   Priscila took a deep breath, as she was looking down, as they went further up into the sky.   Then they just vanished and reappeared inside of Leo's home.   

"Hey, this is nice.  Where are we?" she asked   "This is my home.  Do you ever stop asking questions?" asked Leo   "Some time why?" she said  "Never mind.  Look I need you to listen closely.   I'm going to find out to where the other scream came from.  While I'm gone, don't touch anything.  Do you understand?" asked  Leo  "Why everything is so beautiful in gold.  I won't steal anything, I promise." she said  "Look at me, now this is the reason why you can't touch anything.  Touch me, don't be afraid I'm able to control it at the beginning.  Now touch anything here that's made of gold" he explained    

Priscila went and touch his favorite chair.    Leo quickly started to change, his teeth and nails were longer.  His face got even uglier.  He no longer looked like Leo, he looked more like a troll, a very evil troll.    He then went to attack Priscila.  She quickly stopped touching the gold chair and then said, "Leo, don't hurt me, look I'm not touching your gold anymore."    Leo stopped quickly and then he started to change back.    Priscila was leaning against the wall, hoping not to get hurt.    Leo finally took his normal form.   "Sorry about that, now you understand why you can't touch my gold?" asked Leo   "Oh, god, really, of course, I understand.  Just tell me where I can sit and wait and I'll do what you say." she said   Then Leo handed her a wooden chair, "Sit here.  I'll be back in about twenty minutes.   Are you hungry?" asked Leo before he took off.  "No, I'm fine, thank you." she said  "Oh, right then, I'll be right back," said  Leo as he vanished into thin air.

When he was gone, Priscila looked around then thought, "This is all so beautiful, I never believed in Leprechaun, but now my eyes are open.  People say that they are  evil creatures, but as I see it's not true."

Now Max was getting closer to Priscila home.  When he got there he tried to enter the house, but the door that he left open was now closed.  So he peeked. through the window and noticed that 

Priscila was no longer where he left her.  "What the hell.  How did that stupid bitch somehow got loose,  Shit! Now I must find her,  if she opens her mouth, we won't be digging for copper, we'll be digging ourselves out of jail.  I'm don't plan on going to jail, I'll look for her in the morning, there's no way I can see her in the dark.