Leo's Gold

Leo kept flying away and Rick was holding on for his life.   Max ran out of bullets,  "Hey, you freak, you better put my buddy down.  I'm going to reload, and believe I won't miss again." he yelled as he started to reload his gun.   "Hey, you not the boss of me!  Here let me give you some extra bullets," he said as he waved his finger in a circular motion.  Every bullet he shot, returned from its landing to where they started from.  Max saw them coming so he began to run.  "Hey buddy, there is no need to run.  Evidently,  your bullet was just returned to you. Believe me, there is nowhere to run.   Max didn't want to leave his friend behind.  But right now he needed to run. So that he did.  He ran and ran, with the flying bullets right behind him.

Leo still holding on to Rick's leg. as he flew low enough to make Rick's head hit a tree, every now and then.   "No one destroys my property.  This forest belongs to me. The gold belongs to me.  I've given you five hours to leave my town.  When your time is up, I will hunt you down, like the animals you are.  No one touches my gold.  My gold is mine, all mine, and only mine." he screamed as he still was tracking Max running away from the bullet.