Surprise Surprise

After a few miles of driving, Azrael pulled into a parking lot next to a large building called Daemon Sport Fashion co. with thunder bolt in the D. I gasped and looked at Azrael as he helped me out of the car.

"This is your comany?" I asked still looking up as he led me toward the entrance.

"This is my family company, my Uncle is the owner at the moment. Remember when I said I was sent by my Uncle?" I nodded. "Yea, well I never told you all who my Uncle was." He smirked. We walked past the receptionist who smiled politely after looking shocked at my stomach, the got on the elevator to the 6th floor of the building.

"Are you getting a job here?" I asked feeling a little uneasy as the woman and men watched with envy as Azrael and stepped off of the lift and through the walkway that led to his Uncle's office.

"I've always had my job here, We're here so I can take over a job that my Uncle passed on to me and for you to meet him in person." Azrael smiled and kissed the back of my hand that held his.

"I feel like this job your getting has something to do with me." I muttered as we finally came to a door marked CEO Daemon.

"My love, it have everything to do with you and our new family." Azrael kissed me before reaching the knuckle of his index finger out to knock on the door.

"Come in!" Called a familiar voice before Azrael could knock.

"My uncle is also from the underworld." He answered my unasked question as he opened the door.

"Good morning, nephew, and the lovely Oriana, it's been a while" The man smiled standing up from behind his desk. I gasped as the face of the familiar voice was revealed.

                                          ~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

In the night Thomas finally work after being turned down for a renewal on a contract after contract, simply because his no good daughter was no longer here. Thomas went home and drank himself into a stupor. He was in a rage.

"Worthless woman, worthless!" He growled throwing his now empty glass on the table and stood up. He swayed slightly before grabbing the large bottle of brandy and leaving his home office.

"Honey, your drunk, don't you think you should get to bed?" Malinda said as she watched her husband stumble into the kitchen where she sat preparing dinner.

"Shut," He took a swig of brandy, swallowed and burped "The fuck up!" Malina was surprised by her husband's sudden change in character. "Your suppose to be making my dinner not telling me what to do, bitch I'm a grown ass man."

"There, is no need to talk to your wife in such a way!" Malinda replied harshly. Thomas took heavy steps toward her then let the palm of his hand thunder across her face, knocking her to the ground. Malinda cried out in pain holding her face.

"Shut up, you and that good for nothing daughter of yours have done nothing but mooch off of my earnings and don't do a damn thing in this house, as a matter of fact why are you even in the kitchen cooking, didn't you hire a cook!?" Thomas shouted his drunkenness slowly fading.

"After Oriana's death, a majority of the staff left." Malinda stuttered from her place on the floor.

"And when were you going to tell me this?" Thomas raged.

"I didn't want to trouble you about something so little" She whimpered backing away.

"That bitch is part of the reason why my company is falling apart and now my house!" He roared grabbing her by the collar of her shirt.

"Thomas please, don't take your rage out on me!" Malinda pleaded.

"Get the fuck out of my sight, I've had enough of you, and I need to wake up for work tomorrow" He hissed shoving her out of his way and going to bed.

                                                 ~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

"Your his uncle!?" I gasped stopping in my tracks. Azrael tried hard to hold back a laugh.

"Yup and since we'll be welcoming you into our family soon I wanted to give you an early gift." The elderly man smiled as he came around his desk and hugged me, before pulling away and picking up a large yellow envelope and handing it to me.

"Is this something for the baby?" I asked looking back and forth between him and Azrael who sat me down in a soft looking chair.

"No, this is for you and and your new family." He smiled nodding for me to open the envelope. I opened the envelope to see a deed to my father's company signed with my name as the owner and the right to everything with it.

"How did you do this?" I asked looking over the documents.

"I didn't do anything, your mother did, that company came from your father's father and he told your mother to sign the deed over to you their first child. Your grandfather died three years after you were born and now it's time you own your company." The older man patted my shoulder before helping me up and ushering Azrael and I to the door.

"Today is the day we get what's yours." Azrael smiled and kissed my cheek as we stepped out of the office.

"Thanks, for everything, Jack" I smiled near tears, as I hugged the older man.

"Your family, and it's my duty, to keep my family safe." He laughed a kissed my forehead before sending us off.

                                           ~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Thomas sat in his office rubbing his temples with his eyes closed. He was still upset with his wife and was glad he didn't see her the whole time he was getting ready for work this morning.

"Why is this happening? Did that bitch influence them to stay away from this company?"

He felt like a Bear backed into a wall, he could figure out what his good for nothing daughter did that caused partners to like her so much. Thomas growled before banging his fists on the desks and starting to figure out ways to get his company back in business.

A few doors down the hall Tamara sat in her sister's office with her mother Malinda. Dust collected on a majority of the furniture there, meaning they were the only ones to step foot in there since her sister's death.

"Sweetie, you can find you someone better someone who will love you for you, You were too good for him anyway."

"No matter what happens, that bitch, she always gets what she wants," Tamara raged. "What about me, what about me!" Tamara sobbed into her mother's arms.

"What about you!?" An annoyed voice called out by the door. She gasped and looked up.

AOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAO

And there you have it, I wonder whats going to happen next?

I really dont know but its looking good. :) comments let me know what you thought.

Btw yea I was wrong the next chapter should be the last if I don't think of some other thing to add. Lets just say we are getting to the end.