~I love her~

Hajime POV

I opened my eyes and found myself lying in my bed and staring at the ceiling. A look on my phone told me it was 6.30 am. I stood up and put on my school uniform.
"Hajime! Your breakfast is finished!" I left my room and went down the stairs on the way to the kitchen. My mother was washing the dishes while I took place to the only plate which was standing on the table. She made me an egg sunny side up on a toast with some pepper and salt. "Dad is working?" I asked while taking the forge  and knife. "Yes, he had to be there very early this time" mom answered. "Then... Itadakimasu..." I ate fast to get some extra time. I wanted to look after [f/n]. I hope the soup worked.
When I told my mom about [f/n] yesterday, she gave me the soup she made the day before for my father and told me to bring it to her. But when I rang the bell of her house, Mika opened the door. [f/n] still wasn't home so he took the soup and the note I wrote.
After I finished eating, I took my school bag and left the house. Instead of going right, where I had to go to school, I went left to the house of the [l/n]'s. I was about to ring the bell when the door suddenly opened.
"H-Hajime?!"
[f/n] was standing in front of me, looking surprised. "Ah... [f/n]-chan... I was wondering if you're okay. Did the soup work?" I felt kinda stupid, because I just went here without  knowing what to say. [f/n] looked on the ground. Her [h/c] hair covering her face. "Y-yeah. I'm all right. Thanks", she answered. " Well then... Let's go to school together", I offered. [f/n] nodded and we headed to Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High.

~Time skip~

School was over. Oikawa and me headed to the gym for Volleyball training. We were accompanied by Mika who was on the way home. When we passed the main entrance, I saw Ishihara Satoshi, a guy from [f/n]'s music club, who was putting on his shoes. Mika said good bye and went to put on his shoes too. My eyes still fixed Ishihara. "Are you going home already? What about club activities?" I asked. Without looking to me he answered: "Club activities for us are cancelled today." So [f/n] is already on her way home or she will catch up to Mika if she is still here.
My mind was filled with the thought of going home alone today. Oikawa had to take a different  way , because he had to visit his sick aunt before going home.
Somehow I felt lonely.
"Iwa-chan, let's go", said Oikawa and laid on hand on my shoulder. I nodded and we made our way to the gym. The team decided to train more than usual so it was dark when I left the school. Kindaichi and Kunimi accompanied me because  they wanted to get some food.
After we passed a street, I could see someone sitting on a bench. It was a girl. She wore the Kitagawa Daiichi school uniform but I couldn't see her face because it was covered by her hair. We got closer to her when my heart suddenly stopped for one second. The girl who was actually sleeping was [f/n]. I went straight towards her and watched her as if  she would wake up every moment. My face heated up as I took some strands of her hair out of her face. I've already seen  the most weird facial expressions of [f/n] but I never saw her sleeping face. She looked like an angel, not from this world. Did she always looked that beautiful? I unconsciously smiled but stopped after realizing it. "Kindaichi, lend me hand", I said while I was trying to take [f/n] on my back. Kindaichi helped me but seemed surprised about my action. I had to explain him that I knew the 'sleeping beauty'. Kindaichi and Kunimi went at the next Street right while I had to go left. Out houses weren't far away anymore. It would take me only a few minutes to get there.
But seriously... What was that silly girl doing there? No... Don't tell me... DID SHE WAIT FOR ME?! No this just can't be... Or did she really? [f/n]... You are really stupid...
Dammit... I love her...

Reader POV

You opened your eyes a bit and realized that you was moving. Wait no. Something was moving you. You opened your eyes a bit more and noticed that your head was lying on someone's shoulder. You was given a piggy back. You couldn't see the face of the person but when you saw the dark spiked-up hair you knew it was Hajime. You smiled and enjoyed the moment he was carrying you home when you fell asleep again...