~Talking about Christmas~

Reader POV

You woke up in your bed and stared at the ceiling.
How...? Hajime!
You abruptly stood up and stormed out of your room, down the stairs and stopped suddenly in the middle of the floor as you heard voices.
"My sister also wants to come over for Christmas. I hope it's not too much for you."
This was the voice of Hajimes mother, you noticed.
"Of course not with my sister-in-law we will be eight persons. I think we can handle that. Mika and [F/N] are very helpful so I'm sure there will be no problems with one or two persons more"
These words came from your father.
After you confirmed that everything is all right, you took a deep breath and stepped into the living room.
Five persons who sat at the two chouches around the coffee table looked up to you and greeted you with a smile.
Hajime and his parents sat on the bigger couch in front of your father and Mika.
"Good evening", you said a but sleepy and took place next to your brother.
"Finally awake?", asked Hajime in a teasing sound.
You send him a playful stern gaze and turned to your dad.
"You were talking about something before I came in. What was it?"
"Oh my~ [F/N] were we spying on an adult's conversation?", Mika teased you and faked a shocked facial expression.
"You are here too, so this can't be an adult's convention at all", your father mentioned and everyone except for Mika started to laugh.
"We were actually talking about Christmas. How we're going to celebrate it and with who", Ms. Iwaizumi answered your question. "We came to the conclusion to spent Christmas Eve together. You probably already know that your aunt will come and Nanami will attend too", her husband added.
Your face lightened up.
Christmas together with the Iwaizumis! This was the first time your families celebrated together. Well actually you were like one big family.
"Of course this means that we have to share the whole work together but since we're quite a few people, the work will not be less than usual", your father said smiling.
"Also is the work something we have to discuss", Ms. Iwaizumi noticed.
"All right, then let's list the things we have to do and split up the work afterwards.
"The most important thing is the food", Mika said and rubbed his stomach.
Your father nodded.
"It's true that we need a plan for a suitable Christmas dinner."
Everyone fell silent to think a minute.
"What about goose?", was Mika's question.
"Oh. Good idea. Maybe filled with vegetable and minced pork", agreed M. Iwaizumi.
"And which sides?", you asked.
"Noodles are too normal", your father mumbled more to himself.
"Maybe potatoes?", Ms. Iwaizumi suggested.
"Rice!", Mika yelled so that everyone fell silent again.
"If there's something you're good at, then it's your taste for food, right Mika?", your father mentioned with a joyed tone in his voice and everyone laughed again, Mika included.
The rest of your plannings were also like this. There were a lot of things you had to discuss. Things what you wanted to do and how. Finally, you split up the work and your task was to decorate the Christmas tree and your house with Hajime. Your and Hajime's father would get the tree amd Ms. Iwaizumi was the who would cook the food. Mika ended up to be the one who was supposed to wash the dishes after the dinner would end, but he didn't complain that much.
"Marika will help me for sure", he said and sighed.
" I'm sure she will run after [F/N] the whole day. She won't have time to help you", your father answered and laughed.
"So... Are there any other ideas for Christmas eve?", your brother questioned, but no one seemed to know something else.
"Maybe [F/N] could dress as Santa for us", Hajime suggested playful.
"N-never!", you screamed and blushed.
"Then I'm going to be Santa! And I will gather all dogs in our neighborhood as my reindeers!"
"Mika, no!"
"Mika, yes~"
And again, everyone started to laugh.
It was already 10:30 pm and family Iwaizumi decided to head home. You accompanied them to your door to say good bye.
"It was a very nice day today", Hajime said and took your hand. You blushed but you soon realized, that he only handed you the photo with Santa. You smiled at him and he smiled back. " Let's do this again someday", you said as he turned around and left the house.
"Sure!"
Pretty exhausted, you went back into your room. At first, you hang up the photo with you, Hajime and Santa on your wardrobe, where other photos were also hanging. You took your handbag from your table and searched your phone. After you found it, you laid the bag back on the desk and threw yourself in your bed.
You had no messages but one missed call by Asuka.
I should call her back... Or is it already too late?
Whether it was too late or not, you tried it.
"[F/N]-chan?"
"Asuka-chan! You called me earlier."
"Oh right! I have to tell you something really awesome!"
Asukas voice went up in excitement. Something great must have happened and you couldn't do something else than smiling.
"What happened?", you asked.
"I was on a date~"
"WHAT?! Who was the lucky boy?"
"Oh, you know him."
"I do?"
"For many years~"
"Not my stupid brother, right?"
"Oi-ka-wa Tooru~."
"REALLY?! You was on a date with Tooru?"
Now you was also excited.
"How did you managed it?", you asked and bounced slightly on your bed.
"He asked me. Since their match at the winter cups, he seemed pretty down so he called me from time to time and we met some days. At first this was all out of friendship. He told me not to tell you something about this, but this morning, he asked me for a date!"
Both of you screamed in excitement.
"You're so lucky you know?! But you will get in trouble with his Fangirls", you said and giggled.
"I will fight them to death if I need to", Asuka said in a playful voice and both of you laughed.
"How was your day anyways?"
"My day... I was outside with Hajime", you answered and smiling d shyly.
"Oya? Do you was on a date too, Ms. [L/N]~?"
"N-no! We were not dating! It was just for fun!"
"Did you confess?", Asuka continued asking.
"I didn't but..."
"But...?"
There was something in your mind. The moment before your dad called you.
"I-I guess he t-tried to..."
"Tried what, [F/N]?", the brunette asked.
"Before my dad called... He came so close..."
"Do you mean you kissed?!"
"N-no! Well... Almost."
A deep sigh left out by Asuka.
"The fact that he tried to kiss you means that he must have feelings for you too! [F/N]-chan~! It's time to confess~!"
"B-but..."
"No but! Do your best! I will do my best too! So, see you later~! I'm going to tell Chiyo too anyways~"
With these words, she hang up.
You sighed and cuddled your face in you pillow.
At Christmas Eve, Asuka-chan! I promise!
"Hey, [F/N]?"
Mika suddenly appeared at your doorframe.
"Yes?"
"Did you just call me stupid?"