08 - Nice to see you again, Sensei

[EDITED]

The whole ride was filled with chattering and cursing (courtesy of Rindo and I) but nevertheless, I still experienced motion sickness

The whole ride was filled with chattering and cursing (courtesy of Rindo and I) but nevertheless, I still experienced motion sickness. It was something I was stuck with since birth. Whenever the car or whatever goes either up or down and stop and stop (aka traffic), I find the urge to puke my insides out and unfortunately for me, I forgot about this for a second and ate until I was contented. Rindo happened to be here though and talking to her kept my mind from the lump in my throat. Unlike most students who would rather sit and stay in a fully air conditioned bus, I would rather get the fresh air my body is craving for. According to my own understanding of my body, I have to stay away from aircons and air fresheners in order to avoid vomiting. Don't ask why I do that but it does. So... If you could guess from my description above, the first thing I did the very moment we arrived is run out and breathe in. I never missed fresh air as much as today. Seriously. The two followed behind with my things (I kinda left everything inside the bus because I was so near to puking. One more jerk and I would've threw up) which I quickly thanked them for.

"Are you alright now? You honestly look like shit. Pale skin, sweat sticking your hair in your skin, flushed face, lifeless eyes not to mention your slumped shoulders and whole demeanor." Rindo looked at me with disgust but I could see the worry in her eyes. Don't even ask why I can read through eyes.

"Thanks bitch." I mumbled before gulping down a bottle of water and fixing my braid.

"We should go line up" Eishi whispered before turning away. Rindo suddenly nudged me which made me look at her annoyed. I'm pretty sure she's gonna say something about Eishi and I.

"You turned him off homie!" Rindo pretty much screamed. Told you.

"Oh yeah? You turn me off" I spat back with obvious irritation.

"OHHHHHHH!!!! Shots fired!! Booofffttt! Piaauuuuuuu!" Rindo did.... something while I erupted in fits of laughter.

"What the fuck is that supposed to be?" I said in between my laughter and pants.

"Supposed to be a gun but..... I have to apologize" She replied with some Steve Harvey reference. Or maybe that's just me? I don't even know.

"Settle down!" A loud voice boomed and at once, all of the chattering died down.