14.5 - Literature and Acrostics

5K special. A filler chapter

 A filler chapter

Me? Interested in literature? Hell no

Me? Interested in literature? Hell no. Well, I read books and poems but never expect me to write a book or even an essay. Why? Cause I suck. Besides I don't have the so called inspiration. Why am I even mentioning this? Because apparently, Rindo thought it was a good idea to make a romance book just because she read a good one or in her words, she felt 'the inspiration' and 'the spirit of that author flowing inside her'. Kinda creepy because the author recently passed away. Going back, I have been sitting here for the past hour listening to her whines and continuously turning her down. One more time she says something about this and I will, without hesitance, throw her outside the window.

"Please!! I'm begging you!! Just one chapter!" She knelt down in front of me which made me scrunch my face in disgust.

"No" I blankly told her as I lightly kicked her aside.

"It will make me really happy" She pushed which made me sigh.

"Do I care?" I asked exasperated.

"No but come on!! Just a drabble. Anything will do" At that point I gave up in rejecting her.

"Anything?" I questioned.

"Anything." She repeated.

"Once upon a time, there's this rich girl. They had a rival family who had a boy. The rich girl held a party and the boy attended it. They danced and apparently dancing means falling in love. Since they are rivals, they kept their relationship secret. Now, the rich girl apparently is just rich and had no brains she thought that if she faked her death then they can live happily. Apparently, the boy wasn't listening when she told him that it is only temporary and she will still live after the potion runs out of effect so he committed suicide. Upon finding out that the boy is dead, she committed real suicide now. And the families finally found peace so happy ending. The end. Happy?" I told her straight faced.

"Oh come on! That's obviously Romeo and Juliet in your words and interpretation!" Rindo whined which made me throw the remote at her face.

"You told me it can be anything!" I argued