*Chapter 13*

Neither earth nor Heaven can contain meBut the Heart of my LoverIf you find me not within you, you will never find me

But the Heart of my Lover
If you find me not within you, you will never find me.
For, I have been with you, from the beginning of me.

~ Rumi

The sky looked beautiful the glimmering wind at light motion.

The house was cozy warm

And the boys at high temperature.
Fuming with anger it was 10'am now not even having the slightest chance for them to go..

"It's you all who did it right!" daniyal fumed eyeing us..while we stood there innocently giving a confused expression

From the side i could see all the.aunties trying to.surpress their laughs ..while they all questioned us.

"If it's not you than who else can do it" Ahmad bhai accused

"Last time i checked it was only you all who had a problem with our trip" bilal bhai added.

"No one even knows my mobile code to off the alarm except you Areesha" Rayyan looked at me .

"But I didn't open it rather i switched it off" I voiced out loud making api groan.
Rayyan glaring at me while all looked at me with amused expressions it is than I noticed what I had said.

I closed my instantly realizing I just said away what I shouldn't have

Before they could say anything. Granny saved us .

"It's was all me I said to them to hide everything that you all may not go"

"I was afraid of what you all mad boys will put yourself into ".

"And I didn't wanted to risk your lives for something you all call fun" she ended stomping her wooden cane on the ground in an authoritative manner.

"But granny why would you do this to us" dani chided.

"No more questions now" she held up her hand .

"And girls the breakfast is set go do it I don't understand why children these days don't take care of them selves" she said while walking.away..

"Chalo you boys also freshen up and come to the table" humaira aunty said to them who were still not cooled now and were glancing us in a very accusing way

***

"Oh ALLAH we were so close to being caught "sana said taking her seat..

"Yes because of me" I admitted.

"Nah! relax what they would have done anyways. But it's a relief granny saved us," hina api orated.

"Treat from my side on our accomplishment" kiran api squealed.Making us giggle.

"You kids" mom said shaking her head.

"They should be thankfull otherwise they wouldn't have left.this matter that easily ".
Phuphee said.