*CHAPTER 54*(part1)

Last night a spark emerged
..... from the eyes of Love; ....
it lit up the path opening;
Reason was overturned.

The bird of my heart travelled
both worlds .... like a wind;
it grew weary of anything
.... that did not belong to Love " ....

- Farid ud- Din Attar <3

Belated EID MUBARAK..💖

Here is your eidi ..a very very long chapter😎

And I would be graciously waiting for mine ;-).

Enjoy😚

The afternoon mist blanketed the lofty tress,illusioning the viewers of its presence, recognized only due to the courtesy of its fulttering leaves

I sat near the window holding a cup of afternoon tea in my cold hands drawing warmth by its frequently emitting smokes.

The only time I was liberated, from all the formalities of being the soon to be bride.

So many guests have already arrived, while the guest rooms still in the processes of being filled ,and I had absolutely no idea there would be so many people nor had a clue of them being my extended family .

In exhaustion of hosting them with constant smiles I was now locked up in my room,just for few.minutes untill I would be summoned again  to join them in the ladies lounge .

All the girls busy in decorations for the mehndi function which was just two days away...wonder what they are doing ? ,not even giving a glimpse of their plans

I was dolled up in a blue embroidered dress ,with heavy lining of beats which sizzled with my every move promising me a shoulder ache, due to its weight.

Though I was assured  for just  two more days, I will have to go through this , from mehndi till the wedding I will have my required privacy and the grooming which again leaves me in doubt of my solitude ..but for the person I was going through all this seemed more significant to complain about these small rituals.

Thinking about him deep flutter of feelings,still shadows me whenever I imagine my last night, making me ponder upon many things that took place leaving me in blankets of red glow

It still feels surreal when I recall the intense small moments, or being so close to him.yet it felt so very right ,just like the memories that will be etched forever in the diary of my heart.

A diary which was desirable to write and worth a read...

A diary containing feelings of a hidden love yet unveiled by just a glance of beloved's emotion filled eyes..

It perceives ,every time a petal inside of me blooms when being with him leaving me in hues of shyness at his bold words..

The doors of my decorated room was shut closed since fajr leaving no room for us to meet.