chapter 1

11 years before

Kae-

Katrina and I were new to the school. We just moved from Cali to Memphis so we really didn't know anyone. I was looking for my first period class, not watching where I was going, when I ran into something hard. I fell to the ground rubbing my face. I look up and saw this sexy dark skinned stud with eyes that look into your soul.

"Damn ma, you good" she said helping me up.

"Yea I'm good, sorry about that"

"You good ma, wassup I'm Alexis" she said smiling showing all her pretty white teeth. The bell rang.

"And I'm late, nice meeting you" I said running  the other way.

After 10 mins, I finally found my first period class. I walked in and handed the teacher my slip.

"Okay settle down class, we have a new student all the way from California. This is kateria." The teacher said introducing me.

"I go by Kae" letting everyone know.

"Oh okay I'm Mr. Barns, welcome to Wooddale High School." He said

I gave him a fake smile and went to a seat. As i was walking I seen these two girls mean mugging me hard.

"TF is they problem" I thought. I guess I said it out loud.

"Don't mind them, they just mad because Alexis talk to you, but give them the time of day." A girl said

I laughed. She looked like the girl version of the girl I ran into this morning. She had a white derion tank, skinny jeans that showed her nice figure, her hair was in a really pretty bun.

"Ummm who is Alexis?" I asked.

"The girl you ran into, she's my big sister" she said smiling .
she had pretty teeth like her sister.

"Oh crap, you saw that" I said kinda laughing.

"We all saw it" another voice said.

I looked. It was the bitch who was talking shit with her friend. She was tall, skinny, and light skinned with light brown eyes and long black hair. I knew it was weave tho.

"Char, you gone introduce us." She said to Alexis sister.

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm charlett, but I go by char that bitch right there is--"

"I'm Nicole" she said interrupting Char.

"Its nice to meet you." I told char shaking her hand.

Nicole jut stood there. I guess she was waiting on me to say something.

"Ummm can I help you with something?" I asked annoyed

"Yes, Stay Tf away from my girlfriend" she yelled "I run this damn school and if you want to make it the rest of high school, I advise you to learn yo fucking place."

I looked around to see who she was talking to. I got up and in her face.

"Bitch, you don't run nothing but yo mouth," I screamed "You don't want a war with me baby girl, don't let my looks fool you."

Everyone looked at me shocked. I guess no one talks to her like that. Before she could respond the bell rang. I grabbed my shit and knocked her out my way on the way out.

"This ain't over" she yelled.

I walked out of class laughing with char.

"I see you having fun. "

I looked and saw my sister, Katrina.

"What's wrong sis"

"Nothing, I hate we don't have the same classes."

"I know but we gone be okay" I said hugging her.

"So this is your sister" Char said smiling.

"Yes this Katrina" I said

"Hi I'm char, nice to meet you " char said

Well this my class I'll meet y'all at lunch, oh and Kae I met a girl." She said

Before I could say anything she took off running

"I love you sissy" she yelled.

Its okay I'm gone get her ass at lunch. Char and I had the same schedule so we was going to walk to class together. I came to my locker to get my next period books, when a note fell out.

It read:
"Watch yo back bitch"

I looked around to see Nicole looking right at me. I walked up to her.

"You got some to say to me" I said getting in her face
"The note spoke for itself." She said laughing.

I tore the note up and threw it in her face.

" Bitch" she said pushing me.

I got heated, I punched her square in the face.
"You got me fucked up". I yelled

She got up and we just started going at it. she was trying to pull my hair, but I had her hair wrapped around my hand punching her in the face with the other. I ram her head into the locker and kicked her on the ground. I felt somebody pick me up off of her and carrying me away.

" I FUCKED YOU UP BITCH" I wiping my mouth.

"THIS AIN'T OVER HOE" she yelled spitting out blood.

I thought it was the security guard who got me. I looked up and it was Alexis...

DAMN....

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER

COMMENT