chaper 6

Kae-

We got in the car with the rest of our crew.

"Y'all good" Ryan said looking at me and rubbing Trina leg.

"Yes" Trina said still holding on to Toni. "What we gone do now, we can't call our Kim and Fred. They just gone make us go back to Cali and I don't wanna go back."

Kim and Fred are our foster parents. They lived in Cali with their two daughters Myah 17 and Judy 15. They were great but we didn't get along.

"I don't know, I have some money saved up for us to get a hotel but I only have enough for a couple of months, we still need food and clothes and stuff." I explained

Char hit Alexis. She seemed to be in her own little world.

"Why don't y'all stay in our condo" char said looking at Alexis.

I looked at Alexis and she still hasn't said anything.

"I don't know about that" I said

"Yes y'all can, it's a three bedroom two bathroom, it has a kitchen, pool, game room, I'm sure my dad won't mind. We barely use it anyway." Char said

It was very nice of her to offer but I was hesitant to take.

"Come on kae, we should stay there." Trina said.

"Well ask your dad first, and then we will talk about it."

Char shook her head, pulled out her phone, and called her dad. I looked at Alex. She was just staring at the road. I touch her arm.

"Babe" I said.

She ignored me. I looked back at Toni. She was holding Katrina, looking out the window. I know they been through a lot today, so I understand.

"He said yes, and he will be here tomorrow to give y'all the spare keys to the condo. Alex should am ready have the other key" she said.

We pulled up to this big beautiful apartments. They were huge. Alexis handed Char the key. Everyone got out, heading to the condo. I opened my door.

"No you stay in the car" Alex said angrily.

I closed the door knowing what it was about. Lord why did I get myself into this.

Alex:

I waited for everyone to go in the house before speaking.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked calmly.

She looked out the window, trying to avoid eye contact with me. I grabbed her making her look at me.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" I screamed.

"CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO" she yelled.

"That's not good enough, all the conversations we had, everything I told you, and you didn't tell me this."

"It wasn't something I wanted you to know" she said

"Why Kateria, why would you hide this from me" I said using her real name.

"It was no big deal" I said rolling my eyes.

"NO BIG DEAL" I screamed " THIS NIGGA WAS RAPPING YOU AND NOT ONLY YOU YOUR FUCKING SISTER, WAS TRINA GONE TELL TONI."

She looked out the window again. I wanted to snatch her up.

"Yes, but I told her not too." She said in a calm voice.

"Why wouldn't you let us protect you." I asked

"Cause I don't need yo protection. I can handle myself."