chapter 8

Kae -

Christmas break was great. We had a Christmas party at our house and the entire school came. It was awesome. Then new years eve a new year's eve party. It was so turnt. We did the count down and kissed on new year's day. So far this has been perfect.

           February 1st

"Trina, what you got planned for valentines day?" Char asked

"I don't know, I'm kinda low on funds" Trina said.

"Shit you too" I said

"I'm with y'all" Char said.

We all wanted to go all out for valentines day. They did everything for Christmas and New Years, so now we want to do something for them.

"We got get some money quick tho" I said

"We can always go work for my dad" Char said.

We looked at her. We love Jarvis, but he was the king of the underground. He ran everything and everybody. You don't cross him. He got people everywhere.

"He ain't gone let us work for him " Trina explained.

"Him? If Toni, Ryan, and Alex find out, we all gone be dead." I said

"Let's not tell them" Char said "That's the only way we can get the money in time"

I thought about it.

"Okay let's talk to Jarvis after school, but we can't let the guys find out" I said

"Find out what" Toni said walking up with Ryan and Alex.

"Nothing" we all said together

"They up to something" Ryan said looking at us.

We looked at each other and laughed.

"Wassup with y'all acting all secretive.

" We planning valentines day" Trina said

"Oh so y'all wanna do something for us" Ryan said.

"Yes" we all said together

"Thank god, I didn't know what to plan." Alex said

    The bell rang

"Well okay, we love y'all bye" I said grabbing Trina and Char running to class.

I could feel them watching us running. I looked back and saw them looking confused. I laughed. I couldn't focus in class at all. I was just thinking about talking to Jarvis.

        End of the school.

Trina, Char, and I ran to my car, trying to avoid the guys, but they beat us. They were standing in front of my car.

"Damn it" I said

"What's going on with y'all. Y'all been avoiding us all day." Ryan said.

"We have to meet with somebody, and we're late." I said opening my car door.

"Babe, I miss you" Alex said

I tongue kissed her.

"Baby I'm gone be home soon." I said getting in the car.

I drove off. We headed to Whitehaven. That's were Jarvis did his business.

"I hope we know what we getting into" I said looking at Trina and Char.

I pulled up at his office. We got out the car and went inside.

"Hello, who are you here to see?"