chapter 11

*6 months later*

Alexis:

Wassup people. So I know y'all want to know wassup. Well here it is.

Kae and I are going strong. Damn near a year. We argue and talk shit but ayee that's us. Yea im still messing around with Jordan. She still want a nigga but I aint getting into that. Trina and Toni still not together, but they tryna make it work tho. Char and ryan, well y'all gone hear more about them in a min. They crazy, but Ryan always been down for a nigga, and char she ain't gone change. This summer was crazy. The girls started back working in the underground. We all was against it, especially since kae was shot. But you know we can't control them. Shit going good so far.

Kae:

Sooooooo y'all mfs think I don't know what's going on between jordan and Alex. Funny, I'm not stupid not a Lil bit. Her ass can have her fun, while I'm having mines. When she be over the bitch house, I be messing with this stud. She just moved here she cool AF. Yea we fucked around a couple of times. But it ain't nun serious tho. Like I said, she have her fun, so why can't I?

So this our last year of high school. Yessss we seniors. The perks of being seniors are only three classes, better food, trips, pranks, and we gone be out this bitch soon. I have a 4.0 GPA.

I was at my locker, getting my cheerleading uniform out. Did I mention I was captain now. Yes they voted Debbie out, and mad me captain n my sister and Char co captains. Alex made the captain of the basketball team so people think we the power couple.

"Hey sissy" Trina said walking up to me.

"Hey babes" I said putting my poms poms in my bag.

"You ready for the jamboree." She asked

"Hell no, but at least we get to leave school early" I said

"Speaking of that, you talk the counselor yet" she ask

"Yes, she sending colleges my school transcripts and stuff to see if I could get some offers" I said

"She said the same thing to me and Char" she said smiling

"Hopefully we get accepted into he same colleges" I said

"Yes all three of us, we can take over that school too" she laughed

"Speaking of Char, where the hell she at" I asked

"I don't know" she said

I closed my locker and we headed to the gym. We found Char in a heated argument with Ryan, again. We looked at each other and walked up to them.

"I just don't understand why you can't tell me" Char said

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I did" Ryan said

"That's bullshit" she yelled

"What's going on' I interrupted

"She mad cause I won't tell her were we going tonight" Ryan said

"Char why can't you ever just go with flow, why can't you just wait and see" Trina said

"Cause I hate surprises" she said

"Too bad, I gotta meet the guys and finish, ladies y'all need to be he by 6 or we kicking all y'all asses" Ryan said running to the door.

"Yea, yea, yea" we said

"Time to get on the bus ladies" our coach said

We all went to the bus. I got a text from Alex.

My Baby ❤: Be here by 6 or you will die. I love you