Pisces(f) x Scorpio(m): The Badboy

--Pisces p.o.v--

"I'm telling you! Panic! At the Disco isn't better than Twenty One Pilots. Its a fact..." I said, slowly realizing that Virgo was looking the other way.

"Ugh, here he comes..." Virgo said to me as she leaned against the blue locker doors, noticing the black haired boy walk down the hall, everybody not looking at him, including Virgo.

"What are you looking at, dick face?!" Scorpio yelled at a person who was looking at him. He put his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket as he continued to spew insults at people he hated. 

"Maybe if we walk across fast we can get to class," I suggested and Virgo nodded, and almost immediately walked over. She stood there and motioned for me to come over.

I waited too long and Scorpio was walking as he was insulting someone, and I wasn't looking where he was going. He crashed into me and I fell, my books scattered across the floor. I didn't look at him, but he looked at me. It was a look of hatred for a split second, but then he realized that I was a girl, and someone that he didn't hate.

"Shit! I'm sorry sweetheart, are you okay?" Scorpio asked sincerely and softly. I looked up at him and his extended hand. I took it.

"Yeah I'm... fine," I said, noticing my hand that I grazed on one of my books, slightly bleeding. Scorpio noticed it, too.

"Lemme take you to the nurses office, Jesus I'm so sorry..." he kept on cursing to him self as we walked down the hall.

"What the fuck are you all looking at? Fuck off you assholes!" he yelled as people were staring at the two of us.

My hand stung as we walked, and every time I winced with pain he would look farther down.

When the nurse poured the burning liquid onto my cut, and wrapped white bandages over my hand, Scorpio stayed quiet. I stood up to go to class and he walked with me.

"I'm so sorry sweetie," he said again. I looked at him, for one of the first times ever.

"No no, it's fine. I'm okay," I said reassuringly. He looked at me with his black eyes.

"No you're not. I don't ever want to hurt a lady as pretty as you..." he said, looking down. I looked at him.

"If there's anything I could do for you, just tell me, alright?" I noticed that he looked really sincere.

"Well, can I ask you a question?" I said, and suddenly he started walking slower. "Why are you so mean to everyone else?"

He looked at me, but not with hatred, but with... I don't know. "I... It's just fun, that's it."

I looked down and then up again at my classroom. I looked at him and then went into my classroom, not looking back at him. I sat down in my seat next to Virgo. She looked at me  worried.

"What happened?! I wanted to help you but Scorpio-" she whispered until I cut her off.

"I'm fine, he helped me."

"He called you sweetheart!"

"No no, he's fine, I swear!"

"Just... be careful around him, I don't want you to get hurt."

I laughed slightly as the teacher pointed to something on the board.

The class went by quick, probably because I was gone for only 5 minutes. Virgo kept getting on me about Scorpio, but I didn't really listen. I couldn't stop thinking about his black hair, and the way his voice got soft when he talked to me.