Q&A!

Olivia403 asks: Do you watch anime? If so, what is you favorite one?

--I love anime, and I think my favorite anime is Fairytail, which was actually the first anime I ever watched. I love the magical elements in it and GRAY IS REALLY HOT

ThatOneRealNerdyGirl asks: How old are you and what's your favorite movie, color and band?

--I turned 13 this year in June. My favorite movie would probably have to be... Alice in Wonderland? I really enjoyed that movie. My favorite color is purple and my favorite band is Twenty One Pilots (I'm going to their concert in February!)

@Cookiecat104 asks: What's your favorite book/book series?

--One of the best books I have ever read is the trilogy of The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani. It's about these two teenagers who are taken from their hometown and are sent to magic schools. The good girl of the two teenagers (Sophie) goes to The School for Evil, and the bad girl of the two teenagers (Agatha) goes to The School for Good. It all gets crazy from there. I also really like Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.

@Sachyxcrystal asks: Do you like any bands? If so which one or ones?

--As I said before, I really like Twenty One Pilots and I also like PAT!D and I've been trying to get into Fall Out Boy. A really old band I like is We The Kings, which I haven't listened to in ages... but I really like them!

ThatOneRealNerdyGirl asks: Will you do a face reveal?

--Maybe, I was thinking about doing one at like 50k reads (which I know is never going to happen). I'm really ugly so I don't even think you guys want a face reveal XD To give you a short summary I have black hair with brown highlights and black glasses.

My friend irl that will be unnamed (she doesn't have an account) asks: Your book is really cringy so why did you make it XD

--I made this cringy piece of shit because I saw a few chapters of @KaitlinAnnetteDavis' book Zodiac Short Stories and I liked it. I thought to myself maybe I can make something like this. I made it and in its first week of being published I got no reads, but hey, look at me now. 17,000 reads (thanks you guys <3)

Another friend who is too lazy to make an account asks: What's your favorite kind of snack/candy?

I fucking LOVE kit kats. I've loved them ever since I was able to eat and I can eat like, 20 of them in one day. Luckily I'm one of those girls who don't gain weight by eating SO I LOVE EATING THEM

---

That's the end of the q&a! Maybe I'll do another one and maybe a face reveal later on in this book.

I know I say this a lot, but you guys are just the best fan base ever, and I couldn't ask for better readers! You guys are always there when I'm feeling sick or sad, and you guys aren't fakers like other people I know :p

What I'm trying to say is, thanks for 17,000 reads and I love you guys! <3

Btw, I'm in school right now, so sorry this chapter is going up at fucking 11 in the morning