11. Reveal

(I added the photo here because it wasn't shown as a gif at the top dang it)

Sanji's P.O.V.

"What do you mean by that? How could you possibly know the reason that my shirt is ripped and I don't?" I asked Zoro crossing my arms.

"Oh well it's a very interesting story" He smirked.

"Then tell me I'm dying to hear your imaginations" I rolled my eyes. He changed his expression by sighing and he closed his eyes shot for a moment.

"Look it's not funny" He looked back at me. His face took a serious morph that I've never seen before.

Before I could speak, the door bursted open and Ace stormed in my bedroom breathing heavily. His eyes were open wide when he saw Zoro. He gulped and a terrified expression took over his face when he noticed my torn shirt in Zoro's hands. Why was he like that? Why did he storm in like that? What's going on?

"Am I too late?..." He asked piercing inside Zoro's eyes.

"No..." Zoro answered looking him.

I was extremely confused. What are they talking about?

"Um...Ace? Are you ok? You look pale..." I asked him and he looked at me. He gulped like he was afraid of me.

"Sanji...there's something you need to know...and you must learn it from me..." He said. Zoro looked down on the floor.

"Go ahead" I encouraged him to talk.

"Look...whatever I tell you please don't move out of here. I have a good explanation for it..." He said. Why would I move out? I got more confused...

"Ace...you're scaring me..." I said honestly. Zoro was silent, his eyes were still on the floor.

"Ace just say it or else I will" Zoro finally spoke.

"Shut up it's not the easiest thing" Ace told him, his hands were fists at his sides.

"Ok Sanji...you probably don't know why your shirt is torn right?" He asked pointing at the fabric in Zoro's hands and I nodded.

"We both know how it happened..." He said reffering to him and Zoro. 

"So how did it happen?" I asked curious.

"Um...last night...you and I...um...we had...sex..." He said and bit his lip.

I blinked a few times and stared at him for severe seconds.

"I know it's pretty shocking but it's true..." Ace said clearly afraid.

"Pffft....GHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
I immediately burst into laughter. They both looked at me with wide eyes like I was a mad man.

"Um..." Zoro tried to say.

I was still laughing my ass off. I grabbed my belly and hit my feet on the ground.