58. Great Arrival

And about this chap now...
I was about to upload on Wednesday as planned.
BUT! I had to study for a fucking history exam -_- the chapter was really short and I had to write more...anyway sorry for this crappy things that are happening to me and are probably affecting you...Here's 58.
.
.
.
Law's P.O.V.

After organizing the trip with Kidd, he wished for us to find Sabo and now we are in the plane for India. Since there's not an airport in Alabasta, we have to rent a car. I don't want to stick up with taking a bus or a cab.

I'm currently sitting with Ace and Luffy while Zoro and Sanji are sitting at other random seats.

I noticed a rather sad expression on Ace's face. Yes, we might have found Sabo, but we don't know what's waiting us there...

I believe that they have a good plan, considering that Koala told us herself to go there. This is very suspicious...we should be prepared for everything.

"Ace...are you afraid?" I asked him and he turned to me. He seemed deep in thought.

"Yeah...I can't lie about that..." He answered. "I'm not afraid to go there...I'm afraid that something might happen to you guys...it's gonna be all my fault" He sighed.

"Are you kidding us? We want to save Sabo that's why we're going there. Don't say this again or else you'll piss me off really bad" Luffy told his brother and Ace looked at him with a surprised yet sad face.

"Sorry...I'm so worried that I say stupid things..." Ace said and looked down.

Luffy grabbed his hand.

"We are all worried Ace...we'll make it I know this" He told his older brother and gave him a sweet smile which Ace returned it with a soft one.

"I know...I believe in us...and in him" He said and looked at both of us.

"Go throw some water on your face, you look dehydrated and tired..." I motivated him and he nodded in agreement.

He stood up and disappeared into the restroom within seconds.

"You never fail to impress me" I said to Luffy and he turned his head to see me.

"It's my duty to tell the truth to my big brother, just because he's older doesn't mean that he's always right" He told me and he's right. Yes, Luffy is right.

I smiled at him and placed a lingering kiss on his lips.

· · ·TimeSkip· · ·

Luffy's P.O.V.

After a lot of hours in the plane, we arrived at India. And it's night.
We rent a car and bought a map to help us go to Alabasta.

It was a four hour drive to get there...we had to cross the freakin desert...

After we finally arrived at the old town, we parked outside the nearest hotel we found to stay the night.

It's currently 3 a.m. I'm sharing a room with Law and Ace while Zoro and Sanji have their own right next to ours.

We drifted all to sleep because tomorrow is going to be a very adventurous day.

· · ·In The Morning· · ·

As soon as we woke up, we all went outside and hopped into the car.

Law is driving as usual, Ace in the passenger seat and me with Zoro and Sanji in the backseat.

We drove towards the deserted area. It took us about fifteen minutes to get out of the crowded town that was filled with a bunch of people who wanted to go buy supplies from the street market.

India is so freakin hot even though it's January. I'll never be able to get used to this. Exposed skin here can do serious damage. We were all dressed in desert clothes. You know, these long things that look like coats but the fabric is thin...I don't remember how they are called.

"Luffy...Hack the place" Sanji interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh...right. Just a second" I said and pulled my phone from my pocket.

I opened it. Good thing that I have already saved the clues of my last hack.

"Traffy, pull over" I said and he stopped the car.

I opened the door and looked at my phone. As I waited for it to calculate the location of Koala I looked around the place.

The only thing I can see is giant red mountains that were getting lost in the horizon. Giant amounts of sand were filling the place. We are quite far from the town. This desert is endless...so how much worse is the Sahara desert?

As my phone vibrated in my hands, I looked at the large x mark that appeared on the screen. We need to drive a little more to arrive there.

Damn this is going to be a long day.

I got back inside the car.

"It's not far from here, just go straight and we'll probably see a building or something" I told them.

"Ok then" Law said and started the car.

I watched his face from the mirror. His black Carrera glasses suit him so much it makes my region hurt. He's so goddamn hot with that long beige desert fabric with the black dots that's open in the front, exposing his perfect inked torso. He's hot in general.

"Building...?" I heard Zoro whispering to himself as he looked outside the window.

Me and Sanji looked at him.

"What?" Sanji asked.

"Nothing, I'm just...wondering... Could there be a building in the desert?" He asked.

He's right actually...

"There might be a building made of wood or something. Don't expect much" Law said and once again, we all agreed.

As he drove us further into the heart of the desert, I took in everyone's faces, one by one...

They all looked almost miserable, afraid about what's happening to Sabo. I know them well enough to say that they're afraid of risking their lives. They have risked their lives before, they're willing to risk it again.

I'm still thinking about the building... What can it possibly be like? How can there be a building in the desert?

It seems impossible.

Suddenly my phone beeped to tell me that we're on the correct address.

I told everyone to come outside. Once we were all out, we all looked at the red sight.

Indeed...there are no buildings here. Just like I imagined.

Shortest chapter ever...
Please Vote <3
Next Chapter on Monday!