56. Phone Call

Sabo's P.O.V.

"GAH...Ugh....huh...huh...uhh..." My breath suddenly echoed in my ears as my eyes pried open, looking at nothing but darkness.

I just woke up...where am I?

Ace?

Where is Ace?

He said he was about to meet me...

"ACEEE" I screamed at the top of my lungs and moved my body to stand up from the chair.

But my movements were hitched as I realized my hands were tied behind my back with chained handcuffs.

"What the fuck..." I cursed as I tried to look behind me, but the lack of lighting inside this room made things even more difficult for me.

What do I do?

Why am I tied up?

Where is Ace...

I decided to scream. Somebody must be here, there's no way I'm here alone. But...everything is a blur in my mind...

The last thing I remember is a dark silhouette shadowing over me and my eyes started to close, everything faded and I couldn't be more confused.

"Is anyone here?" I started shouting.

My voice was echoing in the room, repeating what I said several times.

"Hello?" I asked even louder.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE!" I yelled once again.

But all I did was just a hole in the water.

As I came to realize more things, a cold breeze ran through my body making me shiver. It was caused by a door opening and pitchy footsteps, something like high heels, started approaching me. A small light was visible from the opening of the door and I felt a bit colder. I saw a figure hiding the light as the footsteps sounded closer and closer to me.

The distance between me and the door seemed like 20 feet or so. It was pretty far.

"Mm...someone is finally awake" I felt a hand caressing seductively my neck up to my chin as a feminine voice seduced my ears.

"Who are you?" I asked disgusted and jerked away from her touch. Her silhouette was still dark, I couldn't figure out who she was.

"Does it matter? You've been sleeping here for two good days..." She informed me and my eyes widened.

"T-two...days?" I asked in shock.

Am I seriously here for two days?

She chuckled slightly, such an annoying laugh she has. Damn it.

She ran a hand on my chest and...

Wait.

I'm naked. Completely naked. Exactly like how my mom gave birth to me.

What? How?

She kept caressing my chest, her cold hand made me shiver.

"Stop doing that" I said but it sounded more as a demand.

She chuckled again. Damn it shut up.

"You seem to enjoy this considering that you're shivering right now" She said, her unknown voice kept ringing my bells as I gritted my teeth. She chuckled yet again.

"REMOVE YOUR FUCKING FINGERS FROM MY BODY" I literally screamed on her face and she jumped from the volume of my voice.

"Oh, someone has an attitude! Hmm since you're not obeying with the good way, I guess I'll have to take you for a punishment" She said and I could sense that evil smirk on her face.