.12

We hit 103! That's amazing! I'm jumping for joy! Drum roll please... chapter 12!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Megan's P.O.V:

I woke up. I was sore everywhere. I looked around. White. Only white walls. Shit. This is the room for the insane. The white walls were already driving me insane.
"Good to see your up." Janson said.
"How long have I been out?" I didn't even notice him in the room.
"3 days."
"Oh. What did I miss?"
"Nothing. We postponed everything. Waiting for you."
"Ok. So when do we start?"
"Now. We are going to visit the boys room. Explain what has happened. I will give them the idea that they are still with WCKD. This is where Aris comes into play. He will lead the boys in the escape. You and Brysen will join them. You aren't to tell a single one of them what's going on. It will result in immediate execution."
"Where are we leading the boys?"
"To the north. There they will fight the final obstacle. Out in the Scorch we have two soldiers camped. Brenda and Jorge. They'll help you."
"Anything else?"
"Yes. You're not immune. Neither is Brysen or Newt."
"O-ok" I stammered.
"So do you have any questions?"
"How long do I have?"
"My dear. The medicine we put in you will prolong the effect. You have 2 weeks until it reaches your brain."
"Thank you."
"Now then my dear. We must go explain to the boys what has happened."

Newt's P.O.V:

I know it was her. I know it. She's still alive. I can feel it.
"Hey newt! Come here!" Minho yells from the other room.
  I walked in. Where there should be a room instead there was a man sitting at a desk. And a girl with pen and paper on the other side. But not just any girl. It was Megan.
  I was about to run up to her but Minho grabbed my arm.
"Don't dude. There's a force field. She can't hear us."
"I can hear you perfectly fine." She snapped.
The Ratman stood up and whispered something in her ear. Causing her to laugh. Then he put his hand on her lower back. That was it.
   I ran up to the force field and banged on it. Causing her to laugh harder.
"Now now Megan. It's rude to laugh at someone else."
"Yes sir." She said.
"Would either of you care to explain what's going on. And why you two are here" Minho asked.
"I cannot. You still have 37 minutes left." Ratman hit a button on a remote and the sound in the chamber turned off. We could see them but not hear them. And it was pissing me off.

Megan's P.O.V:

I wanted to look at newt and tell him it's all an act. But I can't.
"Megan. Your doing extremely well. Good job."
"Thank you 'Ratman'"
"Megan I swear." Janson doesn't like the name Minho came up with.
"Lighten up it was just a joke." I said while laughing.
  I looked at the boys. They were all scowling like I was making fun of them. Good. That was kind of the point. They needed to feel betrayal.
"Megan. I will throw you back into the maze."
"Good luck getting Ava to agree with that. She'd probably get so made that her white clothes would turn red."
  We both laughed at that. Janson was actually a pretty good guy.
"Or her tight bun would pop off her head." He stated. Making me laugh even harder.
  Jansons watch went off.
"Time to explain." He said as he hit the button.
"Well then boys. Congratulations on escaping the maze."
   I scoffed. This was funny watching Janson try and explain what happened to a bunch of clueless teenage boys.
"Any questions?"
  A bunch of hands shot up like kindergarteners.
"Newt."
"How the bloody hell did she get here?" He pointed to me.
"We got her out. Not to long before we got you out. Next. Frypan."
"How the klunk do you know our names?"
"We hacked WCKDS files."
  Questions questions and more questions. All the boys wanted to do was ask more questions. I felt a crawling feeling in the back of my head. I brought my hand to it then started to here whispers. The whispers said

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I'm a piece of shit. I left it at a cliffhanger. Ish.