Chapter 1: The Players

It was a beautiful night in the city of love , clear sky and shining stars. The lights of the city were glowing adding to the beautiful picture of this amazing city.

"A Le Grand Paris" said a dark mans voice as his shining green eyes were staring at the beautiful luxurious hotel that belong to the mayor himself. The man narrowed his eyes as he looked the building a couple of times , his blonde hairy getting in front of his sight a little. As his eyes made it to the last floor disgust was painted all over his face as he saw the unpleasant sight of the mayor's daughter Chloe Bourgeois. "Brat" the man hissed and his eyebrows came close to one another of the hate he felt making his mask tither on his face. "I'll do this with a huge pleasure" he whispered as his hands were etching to show the world the true face of mayor Bourgeois. Seconds later he jumped from the roof he was standing on opposite of the hotel .

Tonight everything was going to change, tonight he was making the first step of change, tonight he was starting a plan that took him years in the making.

The morning was like any other , the sun was still hiding behind the corner though , why ? Well it's because it was still 5am in the morning. For a lot of people this hour was the time they were enjoying the last minutes of sleep , but not for a curtain dark haired girl named Marinette.

Her alarm went off and with an annoyed groan she turned it off and pushed the covers off of her. She slowly lifted her hands to her face to brush the sleep from her eyes and in a couple of seconds she removed theme to reveal her blue bell eyes that were still a little fogy with sleep. A yawn escaped her lips and after that she got out of bed.

The moment her feet touched the floor a little shiver ran trough her body as a result of the cold surface. She quickly brushed it off and made her way towards her bathroom.

A nice warm shower was what she needed to be fully awake. In a mater of seconds she was out of the shower and was carefully walking towards her kitchen for her daily morning dose of hot coffee. Why carefully , you ask ?

Easy answer she didn't want to wake her roommate up. Her best friend since high school Alya. They were roommates for a couple of years now , since they graduated to be exact. It was literally a week that they needed to find a place and almost a month to move in , with a little help of their parents of course. But relying on their parents didn't go on for a long time as they started working their dream jobs not long after the move , almost three months. And from there on everything has been amazing.

The machine made a bing sound announcing that her coffee is ready. Marinette took the cup full a hot liquid and started walking towards her kitchen table to enjoy the awaking beverage , but the moment the cup touched the woodened surface her phone rang.

"Hello" she said annoyed , what could possible be so important in 6am in the morning and not to mention that her job started at 8am. The voice of her boss came from the other end of the line saying that she needed to come as soon as possible. "I'm on my way" she said with a sign and left the coffee on the table as she made her way towards her so that she would get dressed for work.

"Being a cop sucks sometimes" she complained as she was picking her clothes. She took a pair of dark jeans and a white shirt plus a leather jacket and her boots. She got dressed in a matter of seconds took the badge from her night stand and made her way to the garage where her car was waiting for her.

Ten minutes later she was at the station and so was all her colleges. 'Something big has happened' she thought as she looked around the lobby of the station every officer and cop was there half an hour before work , there was only one person who had the authority of calling theme out so early other than their boss and he would never call all of theme early unless there is a terrorist attack.