Chapter 6: Unwanted Guest

After she was done with her meeting with the mayor Mari drove to her appartment as the work day was over for her. After all it was close to seven. She felt all sorts of emotions , she was happy that she had the last word , she was angry cause of the blonde female behaviour , but was glad because now she knew that something was really fishy about the mayor's past.

It didn't took her long till she got to her block , but the traffic was on its peack so it was exhausting making that bath tub even more desirable and needed.

She entered the elevetor thinking what aromas she would combine for her tub when she got a call from Alya.

" Hello " she answered after getting her phone out of the pocket on her leather jacket.
" Hi I was just calling to tell you I'm going to get home late. If I ever get home " said Alya the exhaustion and anger evident in her tone. As the elevetor got to her floor the dark haired woman asked.

" Why is that ? " as the words left her lips she put the keys in , to unlock the front door.

" Well I have an article to write and the dead line is tomorrow and all the stuff I need are here at work " explained Alya and Mari could here her tapping on the keyboard over the phone " So I figured I'll finish it here " she finished with a heavy sign.

" Okay. Do you want me to come visit ? " asked Mari. She figured that keeping Alya company would help her get the job done sooner.

" Nah , I don't want you to safe . I'll see ya tomorrow " said Alya preparing to end the call , but waited for Marinette to say.

" Okay I hope you finish faster "
" Yeah me too " answered Alya and ended the call.

As the detective took her shoes off she entered further into the apartment her first stop was the bathroom. She made the water on the right temperature and left it to fell the tub. She made her way to the kitchen and got out from one of the cabnits a glass for red wine and a plate. After she took some snacks from the fridge like slice of baked meat and chees , she got the last battle of wine and some chocolate. She gathered all of those and made her way towards the bathroom. Her body was longing for that hot water , she wanted so bad to relax her muscles from the long day that she wanted to cry.

For her bad luck the tub was half way field with water , leaving her stuff there she went to get her towel from her room. When she returned she found the tub ready for the aromas. Putting some cherry and ment she waited a minute and started to take her clothes off. One by one the fabrics felt to the floor and soon the detective was completely naked.

She slowly entered the tub the water being on just the right tempreture , as she sat down she realeast a sigh of relief. Her hair was tied in a bun so she slide down the tub letting herself to relax not only fisically , but mentally as well.

Meanwhile a blonde female was entering her bedroom that looked more like an apartment , but that didn't stopped the blonde from thinking her room was to small. She made her way towards her dresser only to harshly open the doors. A few Channel dresses hanged on hangers , but the blonde ignored theme as she pushed theme to the side only to reveal the back of the closet.

The woman's hand rested on a specific part of the wood and she pushed a little. No sound was heard as a part of the wood , in the shape of a door came out a little on moved to the side revealing a small space behind it.

There on the wall rested a black outfit. Black leather jacket ,  pants and gloves with red dots on theme. Next to the outfit laid a mask , a pair of dark bots and a black yoyo. Which at first glance looked harmless , but trust me it was more dangerous that you could imagine.

The blonde needed less then ten minutes to put the outfit on and all the accessories that went with it.

She made her way towards the window of her room and stopped half way there when her eyes laid on the picture she had on her nightstand.