《/Prolouge\》

A/N: No mention of any group or kpop at all right now...

"It'll be okay..." Mom patted my back. I reached for her, pulling her into a hug as she and I buried each other's face into our shoulders. I cried so hard, and Mom started to sob.

Two months later...

"It'll be fine. Don't worry..." Auntie Marissa kneeled down infornt of me, holding my hands. She had tears streaming down her face, and I was just...

Broken.

One year later...

"I-I promise, everything will be okay." My parent's old lawyer choked out. He knew about my family, and how I had...

No one. Not a single soul left.

I closed my eyes, muttering words I was taught never to speak.

"There's no way everything's gonna be alright."

One week later...

All alone, I sat in the middle of my gigantic mansion. The exact middle. On the stairs, which were made out of wood.

I laid down, putting one of my skinny arms over my eyes and the other over my skinny stomach.

'"It'll be okay..."' That's what Mom said on Dad's funeral.

'"It'll be fine. Don't worry..."' That's what Aunt Marissa said on Mom's funeral.

'"I-I promise, everything will be okay."' That's what my parents' old lawyer said on Aunt Marissa's funeral.

Now, what happened today?

"It seems you have the same illness that killed your parents and aunt. It says... you might die in one and a half years. But don't worry! We are working on the cure. I promise-" I screamed at that moment. When my doctor told me I'd die, I knew it. She didn't have to try to make a fake promise that she wouldn't be able to keep.

I hate fake promises. Or fake "It's okay."s. I love all of them so much, and I wish they'd come back.

But I hate them so much for leaving me. Why did they all leave in such a cruel way?

Dad died because of this illness that hid in our family's bodies. Mom died because when they made me, they transferred the illness. Dad and Aunt Marissa are siblings, so she carried the illness.

This illness is now in me. It's so evil. I can never have kids of my own, or else I'd murder someone and my children.

Sitting back up, I inhaled all the air I could have in me. Then, I screamed my heart out. Tears dripped down my face as I stopped screaming. No one really cared about me. At this moment,

I was truly alone.

GOT7 GOT7 GOT7 GOT7 GOT7

"What? Why?!" Today is the day I turn eighteen. A legal adult.

I'm so freaking rich. Like... wow. My mother's, my father's and my aunt's money combined...

Holy crap-

Do you even know how rich I am?! I was rich before but I could buy states with this money.

So, since I'm so rich, my first idea was to donate almost all of my money to charity, saving some money for me to survive this last year and a half of my life.

My father's account had less money than my mom's and my aunt's, so I kept that account's money.

I sent money all over the United States. That felt so good.

Then, I thought about the bank account I opened when I was twelve. Was there any money in there?

I looked at my account online. My mouth opened up so wide when I saw the amount. It was double the amount of money my family had COMBINED. Aren't I the richest person?!

Anyways, I tried to take out all of the money to give away. However, the bank accountant told me that I couldn't. She told me to call 'Paul Severson'... who happens to be my lawyer.

I called him up, and he explained to me that in all three of my guardian's wills, they all wrote that I can only use my personal bank's money for myself. Which is then, I yelled 'What'.

"Yeah. You have to use it on yourself, and they made ways ro stop you from using it on yourself. Um..."

I groaned in frustration. I don't need the money! "What?" I spat.

"...enjoy your life..." Then he hung up.