《/Chapter Forty-Three\》

|Third Person|

Jackson, Yugyeom and Bambam quietly watched Youngjae go return Rae her lightstick. If you were a passerby, looked super weird and creepy, but all they didn't care about how they looked.

All three of them were extremely worried.

Rae looked like she was in pain. She groaned as she held her stomach.

Youngjae probably assumed it was her time of the month, and so did the others at first, but they realized it probably wasn't that.

It was most likely pain from the fight yesterday. She had hid it so well.

Their conversation ended, and Youngjae jogged back. When Rae turned, they pulled Youngjae to their hiding spot. He almost yelled, but Jackson covered his mouth. "Is Rae alright?" Bambam asked quietly.

Jackson removed his hand, and Youngjae only said, "Yeah,".

"She's acting suspicious. Like she's gonna leave." Yugyeom said, mumbling with his hand on his chin.

"I'm going to-" Bambam stood up, planning on running after her.

However, Jackson and Yugyeom had already sprinted away, leaving a whining Bambam behind.

They kicked the door open, and ran down the sidewalk towards the road. They saw Rae opening the door to a black car.

"RAE!" Jackson yelled as she turned her head, surprised. They grabbed her arm to stop her from stepping into the car.

"W-what's going on...?" She asked them, trying to pry their hands off of her. Why did they stop her? She wanted to go home.

"Don't leave..." They were out of breath. "It doesn't feel safe." Yugyeom said.

"..." All Rae wanted was to go. Please, oh please, leave. Let her go.

The boys didn't loosen their grip. It felt like she was going to jump off a roof.

Which, in a way, it was, but they didn't know that.