Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Emily had quickly scrambled her clothes together and run into the dressing room, leaving a chuckling and pretty content Derek Morgan behind. He didn't know if it was because she was worried that some janitor could come in there any minute or because she immediately regretted the encounter. The latter couldn't be true. She had been the one making the first seductive comment and in turn causing them to go at it like bunnies. Wow, Emily really knew what she was doing in bed... Or wait... Not bed. Gym floor.

Derek chuckled. He would never look at the gym the same ever again. How would he be able to work out here again without getting disappointed and wanting to get another form of release?

He propped himself up on his elbows and looked around for his clothes. Reaching out for his boxers, he didn't care to run out of there like Emily had. Instead he put them on slowly and then proceeded with his pants. It was at this moment Emily came back into the gym, all dressed. Derek turned around to face her, his expression showing nothing but disappointment.

"Aw, Princess, what's with all these clothes? I liked it better with nothing."

"You're such a charmer," Emily smiled as she approached him, stopping only when their bodies were touching. "Though, I prefer you with a lot less clothes too." Emily said, moving her hand to graze Derek's crotch before stepping away.

"You tease!" Derek said in an offended tone. He wanted another round so badly right now.

Emily laughed at him. "You know I am. Now get dressed so we can get out of here before someone comes inside."

"You mean I can come with you home?" Derek asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"You wish! We have an early morning tomorrow," Emily said, tossing Derek his shirt. "And by the way, I've decided that you should be the one to talk to Garcia tomorrow. We don't want anyone get their hands on our first porno."

"Me? You're the woman here and you guys talk about these things anyways," Derek protested. "And it was your fault this even happened."

"Pfft, was not!" Emily immediately defended. "But tell you what... We'll go to her together first thing in the morning."

Emily knew it might have been partially her fault. She wanted that to happen and knew exactly how to get what she wanted. Tonight she wanted Derek Morgan inside of her. Though, she had wanted it for a very long time, but today she was given the opportunity to get her will through.

"Deal!" Derek said and put his shirt on.

Without another word they walked out of the gym and took the elevator down to the garage. Neither of them needed to talk anymore, both being very satisfied with how everything had turned out. Derek followed Emily to her car and sighed as she opened her door. She turned around to look at him with an ounce of desire in her eyes. No, she had promised herself as she got dressed that the gym was enough exposure as it was. They didn't want to ask Garcia to erase a tape from the garage too. Not during the same night at least.

She wanted to take him home instead. God, how she wanted to spend the entire night with him, but they were working tomorrow and whatever they were going to do would make them exhausted the next morning.

"Okay, bye now," she almost whispered.

"That's it?" Derek asked.

Emily smiled and leaned in to hug him, placing a quick peck on his lips. "Better?"

"Much better!" he said and opened the door for her to step inside. "Drive safely."

Emily shot him one last smile before closing the door and pulling out of the parking garage. That woman would be the death of him.