Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Emily and Derek walked out of Garcia's office, Emily completely embarrassed while Derek not so much. Though she knew this was just for the moment and would most likely pass by the time they were getting on with their work.

That moment came fast as Hotch called everyone into the conference room to brief them for the new case.

"San Francisco Police Department has called us in to look into a series of murders, all male singers in rock-bands. The bodies are found two days apart and the fifth victim was found yesterday. We need to leave immediately."

With that said everyone rose from their seats and exited the room. They already knew this was gonna be a stressful case. Luckily for two of the agents, they knew exactly how to relieve stress and right now the brunette was planning just how to help the younger man.

************

A couple of hours later they finally touched ground in San Francisco. They had tried to profile as well as they could by looking at the crime scene photos. So when they arrived at the precinct they knew a lot to help them on their way to solving the case.

"Prentiss, Morgan, you go to the crime scene, JJ and Rossi will go interview the families and Reid and I will stay and work on victimology and geographical profile."

The team split up in different SUVs. Emily smiled to herself for getting teamed up with Morgan. Again. Her previous embarrassment was washed away and suddenly she was filled with new excitement. Lust even. So what? Maybe it was her fault it happened in the gym, hell it would be all her fault the next time too. And this time she would be proud of it.

Derek got into the driver's seat and Emily in the passenger seat. She smiled widely at the man next to her.

"How far is it?" she asked innocently.

"It'll be about 20 minutes unless I really hit the gas," he answered.

Emily smiled. "Then don't!"

"What?" Derek asked, a bit confused, making Emily want him so much more.

"Don't. Hit. The. Gas," she repeated slowly and moved her hand up and down Derek's arm, eyes stuck on his crotch.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a nervousness she'd never heard before.

"Don't worry, babe, I just think you need a little stress reliever," she said, her eyes moving between Derek's eyes and crotch.

"I'm all for this nickname, but what are you..." he paused, his eyes suddenly widening in realization. "No, you can't do that here."

"Then stop me," Emily said and moved her hand to cup Derek's now visible bulge.

She started stroking through the pants, feeling it twitch inside and put more pressure on the pants.

"Fuck, Emily!" Derek hissed. "Do you want me to drive off the road?"

"You won't! As long as you keep both hands on the wheel. If you get any problems you can always pull over."

Emily continued to stroke just for a minute more before deciding to work on his zipper.

"Emily, don't," Morgan protested, but truth was that he wanted it. He wanted to burry himself deep into her throat.

"I know you want this," Emily said as she pulled his hardened member out. "This is all the proof I need."

Derek inhaled a shaky breath as Emily started moving her hand up and down his length, flipping her thumb over the head, precum already oozing out.