Chapter 5

Amy had been pissed as hell when Emily canceled on her the next night and therefore not holding onto her end of the bargain. What Emily thought would be a fun reunion when she made the deal, didn't seem as tempting as she remembered what Amy was like. Sure, she gave her pleasure and it was good. For a while. Then Amy was done and it was Derek's turn. She liked it so much better. He didn't treat her like Amy did.

Fuck, she regretted even inviting Amy again, for stooping so low.

Derek shouldn't even want to speak to her again after that, but still he held her afterwards and apologized. One thing she'd never do was to fall for him. No. Never in a million years could she go there again.

Emily got off the elevator and walked into the bullpen. Reid and JJ were already sitting there, doing whatever paperwork needed.

"Hey, Em, how was your day off?" JJ asked with a small smirk.

Emily looked at her friend, wondering about that smile. "Uneventful?" she answered in more of a question.

"I'm sure it was," JJ mumbled as she turned back to her desk.

"Excuse me?"

Did she know something? There was something in her voice that held some kind of amusement. JJ didn't answer Emily either, but she could see a smile on the younger woman's lips. Of course Garcia would have told JJ. That woman loved to gossip.
Emily sat for a good five minutes staring at her blonde colleague before she was snapped out of it by Reid and Derek entering the bullpen.

"Good morning, princess. JJ," Derek said and that earned him both women's attention.

"Good morning to you too," Emily quickly said, moving her eyes between Derek and JJ, who had a knowing smirk on her face.

Narrowing her eyes at the blonde, she grabbed one of the case files on her desk and started working, hoping that maybe they could get another case soon.

------

It was nearing 7pm and Emily still had five more case files to go through. The entire day she had been distracted with JJ's knowing looks and comments. When lunch had come around the corner she hadn't thought twice about getting away from there, just to clear her thoughts.
When she sat there now, she wished she would've stayed behind during lunch and worked. Agent after agent piled out of the office and what surprised her the most was when Hotch left before her, saying that he was going to spend the evening with Jack before they'd get another case. Emily was alone.

Another case file was done, leaving four more. She glanced at the clock, 7.30. If she was going home tonight she had to hurry up. Everything went a lot faster now that she was alone though so she knew she could do it within 30 minutes, an hour.
When the clock hit 8.15pm she closed her file and stood up, completely worn out after the long day. She moved a hand over her neck, willing the tenseness to disappear. With a sigh she leaned over her desk to gather all the files that had somehow scattered across her desk during the course of the day. She turned her head to the side, her left ear meeting her left shoulder, as she reached for the last file and stacked it on her neat pile. There. She was done and so ready to go home.
However, someone had other plans. Suddenly she found herself pressed further into her desk with a leg spreading hers apart. Any other time and day her first instinct would be to fight back, scream, anything, but not now. She knew the body too well. The way his hands held her arms. His broad chest. The feeling of his groin pressing against her ass. The electricity jolting from his touch. And his smell. She could spend ours smelling the sweet aroma of his body.
His hand moved her hair to the side and he slowly started to place soft kisses along her neck, waiting a couple of seconds before removing his lips and finding another spot.